32

Harrison and Carrie arrived on set on his newest commercial with CPI Security. She never heard of CPI Security until today. He had done a few commercials with them in the past. And he said the things they made him do made absolutely no sense when it came to home security but it was worth it since he got paid big money to film these.

He was starting in the continuation of the 'What If's' series. Carrie was also going to be in the commercial as one of the housewives in two of the segments.

Most of the filming was already done. Today they had to finish the end of the last segment where Harrison got to tackle a robber in the living room of the house they'd been using to shoot the commercial.

Carrie finished with the makeup artists and made her way over to the couch where she would film her final scene. She looked unrecognizable to the people who knew her. In fact, Harrison didn't even realize it was her at first. She was given a light brown wig, a big difference from her natural dark brown hair, and colored contacts so she had blue eyes.

Harrison was finishing putting his padding on when she walked out and took her place on the couch between her fake husband and son. He was a little jealous about not being able to play her husband, but maybe that was a role he could take on for real sometime soon.

Somebody yelled "action" and Carrie and her fake son turned their attention to her fake husband. He put on a smile and said, "what if Harrison Ford could defend our home?"

"Cut!"

Then it was his turn. They already filmed the scene with the robber breaking down the back door. Outside of the camera's view was a pad for him to land on. The dummy was set up looked at Harrison.

"Action!"

He took off, jumped at the dummy, knocking it off its stand, and onto the pad with a thud. "Cut!"

The producer came over to him as he took off his helmet. "Great job. Nailed it in one take."

❺❾

It took a few hours for the production crew to finish up the commercial. Then all the cast was able to watch the finished product.

The commercial started with two little boys walking home. "What if Harrison Ford was on our football team?"

It flipped to the scene where the young boys had a football game. Then Harrison walked up wearing his Panthers blue jersey and grey pants to intimidate the other team.

Now back to the boys. "That would be awesome."

The other said, "we would so win every time."

Then it was onto Carrie's first appearance. She and her 'friend' were out at lunch when her 'friend' suggested, "what if Harrison Ford was our personal trainer?"

Carrie and her 'friend' were now watching Harrison do curls. "Elbows in, shoulders back," he said before stopping and looking at the two of them.

She got nudged as he was awaiting their response. "One more time please?" She asked and he did a few more.

Next came the scene they finished filming today where Harrison tackled the robber. After that, he was standing in front of the house with his phone in his hand.

He started, "I don't know about that, but I know defense. That's why I trust CPI Security to protect my home. With my in touch app, I just push a button, and my home is locked down and I'm in control."

Then the add came up about purchasing a CPI Security system and free installation. Everyone clapped for the finish product.

❺❾

In his truck on the way home Carrie asked, "how much did you make off that?"

"A lot. Although part of the commercial made no sense, it was worth it."

She smiled. "You know Ali and I made a pact to purposely mess up all those times when you were doing curls so we could watch you do more."

"I thought so. She had to pretty much punch you that one time."

"Hey, can you blame me?"

He smiled. "I guess not."

Then he added, "you can come downstairs anytime and watch me workout."