10. Spar with the Captain

"Levine, you'll be cleaning the stock room in the 4th floor all by yourself," Levi ordered Levine as the younger ravenette clicked his tongue.

'Great. That stock room's always so dusty and filled with filth everywhere,' Levine thought and Levi added something to his previous statement.

"And I want it to be done in an hour," the whole squad's eyes widened, including Levine himself. Hazel, who is beside Levi side glance at him and opened her mouth to say something.

"Isn't that a bit too much?" Hazel asked and Levi crossed his arms across his chest and clicked his tongue.

"I don't see why it is. I can clean that in half an hour," Levi said and Levine clicked his tongue and took out a piece of cloth from his pocket and handed it to Levi.

"Oh really, Captain? Why don't you do it, instead?" Levine asked with a challenging tone. Hazel sighed and rubbed her temples. Here goes these two again. Every now and then, Levi and Levine will get into each other's shoes and started on challenging each other. It kinda reminds her of their previous relationship years ago.

"Are you saying, you can't do it, brat?" Levi asked with a glare as Levine countered it the his own.

"I'm not. Can't you do it?" Levine challenge and the other's sweat dropped at the scene before them. In situations like this, you can't distinguish who is Levi and who is Levine.

Until, of course, someone breaks them apart.

"Stop that already," they did in an instance and there stood Hazel who wears her most petrifying glare that even Levi and Levi does not stand a chance, "Levine just do it and as for you, Levi. Go do your own chores."

"Tch, fine," the two of them said and went on their individual tasks. Their squad trailed on their retreating forms and sweat dropped.

'Hazel-san's amazing.'

"What are you planning to do now?" They stiffened as Hazel glare at them, "Are you lamp posts? Move it!"

"Y-Yes, ma'am!"

---

Levi is in their room in the HQ and was on his task on cleaning it. While inside the walls, he and Hazel stay in the house they afforded so their room here started to become a stockroom of dusts.

"Tch, that brat really pisses me off," he muttered to himself as he remembers Levine's face. For some reason, he seems familiar. Too familiar that it annoys him.

And people compares his and Levine which annoys him the most. Although there is something about him that makes Levi so...comfortable and feel at home. He felt it before, towards Titus, Hazel's late brother, but not just him. But also towards someone else. His mother and his dead brother.

It seems weird and Levi tried hard to shrug it off, but it won't. As long as that brat is around, but then a random thought came into his mind.

"If he were to be alive today, he's as old as Levine by now," Levi said and rembered the pale face of his newborn brother. He looks so much like their mother and he even remembered the ringing cries of the infant in his head until it stopped.

For a brief moment they have together, Levi already felt the connection between the two of them and it deeply saddened him that both his mother and his brother died at the same day.