12. The Visit of Royalty

The news about the queen's visitation has been sent to the Survey corps a few days ago and finally her carriage arrived in front of the Headquarters where Erwin and the other superiors greeted her.

Meanwhile, the 104th trainee squad are quite excited about it and they can't wait to see Historia once again. Although, Levine doesn't get what is so important with a simple visitation? They see human everyday, what's so fun and exciting about her anyway.

"She's the queen, of course," Sasha said as she feed her horse.

"And our friend too. Of course, we'll be excited to see her again," Eren added as he cross his arm while raising an eyebrow at Levine. He, on the other hand, still does not see the significance.

"You've seen her a week ago. What's the difference today?" He asked and the squad sighed in frustration. He just don't get it, does he?

"Hey, do you even consider us as your friends, Levine?" Armin asked which made Levine eye him with his piercing stare. Friend? He never thought he'll ever have one nor he'll see someone as such.

"I don't know. Do you?" Levine asked with a tone saying that maybe the feeling is mutual, however it's the other way around.

"Of course," Armin smiled, "You're our friend now, Levine."

Levine did not expect that for an answer. He's not the friendly type anyway, but these younger teenagers treat him so.

"Yeah! A friend of Armin is also a friend of mine!" Eren said with a wide grin.

"You're not so bad, Levine," Mikasa said.

"Yeah, we had friends whose wor--" Mikasa jabbed Jean on the sides making him silent.

"Since you're our friend, can you teach us how to fight better?" Connie and Sasha asked at the same time. Levine clicks his tongue at their cheesy words, but deep down, he felt kind of relieved and he don't know why.

"Tch," he seems to be loss in words and can't reply to them so he just decided to walk away from them and the stables, right after he finish mending his horse, Zorro.

"Man, he's also kind of like Hazel-san, ya know?" Jean said as he watch Levine walk away with a tint of pink on his pale cheeks.

"Nah, he's more kind of a kuudere type than a tsundere type like Hazel-san," Eren replied as Armin and Mikasa nodded.

"He just can't figure his feelings out very well," he said, making it the final conclusion of the conversation.

---

As Levine walk around the Headquarters, looking for something to do, Yami appeared once again and started bothering the latter.

"I bet the Queen is already here, huh?" Yami said as he walk besie Levine, but the latter did not asnwered him, "Why don't you go and see her? Ask her about your challenge. Maybe she have her progress."

"Oh, I'll see her later, just not no--" right before Levine finish his sentence, as he turn right, he bumped onto someone as Yami walks right pass through him.

"Speaking of the devil," Yami said and crosses his arms. Levine growled and glared at the person in front of him and annoyance filled him.

"Your Highness," Levine growled as Historia looked up at him and her eyes widened.

"L-Levine! H-How are you?" She stuttered, annoying Levine even more.

"Fine if you wouldn't be clumsy and watch where you're going," Levine said with a glare and Historia lowered her head in shame.