13. Truth or Confession? What's that?

It's almost midnight, but sleep didn't bother to visit Levine with annoyed the latter so he decided to walk around the HQ for pastime until he feel sleepy.

So wearing his white hoody and eight-pocket shorts, he walked out of his room and walk around the Corridors, bare footed. It's spotless clean anyway and he loves the feeling of the cold floor on his skin. It's weird, yes, but he is the weirdest person in the whole brigade anyway. He can say, Hey, I fell in love with a horse, and no one will be asking him how and why.

"This is taking a lot more often, huh Levine? Try consulting Hange. Maybe you have insomnia," Yami asked, but Levine growled and rubbed his eyes. He don't know if he appreciate or disgraces Yami's presence or both. In times Levine is in a brink of going insane with thoughts, he would come out and bug him.  For some reason, it helps him.

"I already know I have insomnia, but I never get this late before sleeping soundly," Levine said and his eyes caught a sight of light. Turing around, he saw Sasha and Connie walking with a nightlight and rations in their arms.

"Who are you talking to?"

"What are you doing?" They asked each other and Sasha smiled widely at him as she take a good grip on the rations she is holding close to her chest and walked over to Levine, grabbing him by the wrist.

"Nice timing! Can't sleep? Come and join us!" She said which made Levine raise his eyebrow at her. Hanging around with people four years younger than you and being ignorant of the world you are staying at, you wouldn't understand many stuff so Levine wants to question.

But before he could even utter a word, Sasha dragged him as Connie follow suit. Levine realized she is leading him to Jean's room which he once shared with Eren, but now sleeps alone in it.

As the two open it, without bottering to knock, Sasha pushed Levine inside, almost making him stumble and roll like a bowling ball to the wall at the end o the room. He swear that if that ever did happened, he'll smite Sasha right in front of the whole brigade.

"We're back!" Sasha energetically declared. Levine clicked his tongue. How can this girl have so much energy late at night?

"And you brought Levine too! This'll be much more interesting!" He heard Eren said and there he is, sitting on the cold hard floor with a grin on his face. Beside him sat Mikasa and Armin as Jean sat on the other side of Armin and there is also a free space fothe two of them---make that three.

"What are you brats up to, late at night?" Levine noticed Armin scanning him from head to toe and repeating it multiple times, "Try taking a picture. It lasts longer."

Armin seem to snapped out of his trance and look at Levine with a flustered expression and beads of sweats running down his cheeks.

"N-No! I-It's just that, it's weird seeing you in casual wear. Especially in shorts. Most of us just wears pants," he explained himself and Levine clicks his tongue, looking around. He's a bit satisfy with Jean's room. It's not that clean, just right, but his belongings are well organized. Mama's boy, he thought.

"Pfft! You look even shorter with shorts," Jean said and Levine glared at him. He knows he's short, but he just don't want someone else making a big deal out of it.

"Let's just start with this!" Connie said, avoiding any further detour and pushed Sasha and Levine down to sit on the floor. Levine panicked for a while, worrying about dirt, but the floor is surprisingly clean.

Jean signed in relief. He knew that maybe one o them might drag Levine into this so he frantically cleaned his room spotless so that the latter wouldn't make him do some consequences he would not like.