╟ Chapter 115: New World ╢

Börja om från början

The next thing after, their screams resonated in the bathhouse as lightning struck them. Hard. The doctor let out a squeak, face paling at the sight of Sanji and Brook slightly burned by the hit.

"Scary! I don't want to eat that cloud after all!" he said.

"N-Nami-san...." whimpered in unison the chef and the musician.

"So annoying" growled the navigator, climbing inside the tub with you.

"You know they're just going to come back, huh?" you raised a brow.

"Tell me something I don't know. If only I could keep them away for just one moment..." she groaned, rubbing a hand over her forehead.

"Well, there's one way..."

"What?"

"To give them exactly what they want"

"H-Huh?!"

Nami didn't have the time to blink that you were straddling her laps, trapping her against the tub by gripping the edge of the bath. She heard two gasps from the boys, their audience watching them carefully and attentively. You leaned down, your half-lidded eyes staring deep into her own. You blew softly on her lips, causing the young woman to flinch and blush brightly.

She stuttered your name as you closed on her, lips barely touching. One sudden move, and it would lead to something else. The heavy breathing of the perverts, clutching the doorway tightly, waiting impatiently for the next part. Your lips tugged upward into a smirk, before it changed into a pout. You turned to the boys, eyes becoming pleading:

"It's so unfair for you. To watch us without getting the same attention....Why don't you two join us in the bath?" you said suggestively. "I'm pretty sure you would like to share us as we could do the same..."

Both Sanji and Brook exploded into a nosebleed, rocketing outside the bathhouse through the rooftop. Chopper stood there, beyond confused as to what just happened. You simply scoffed, and retreated from the still stammering and blushing form of Nami.

"....What was THAT about?!" the girl finally exclaimed, breaking out of her stupor.

"Hey, you wanted to get rid of them? That's what I just did" you shrugged it off like it was normal.

"YOU COULD HAVE USED ANOTHER WAY"

As you finished your bath, you nearly faceplanted by the ship starting to sway. Chopper, who was at the same time busy to catch Nami's cloud, noted the sudden change: