"Nothing, go back to sleep" Louise pulled out a lace thong and tossed it over her shoulder, in a 'that won't do at all' huff.

"I can't sleep with you banging about and tossing undergarments about like confetti Louise" John cocked his head, she was starkers he noted, I could go another round he decided "Turn around, let me see all of you in the morning light Louie, Louie"

"No"

"Did you just deny your husband his pleasure, Louise Lennon?" John grinned as he sat watched Lou toss a few more lacy affairs over her shoulder. He singsonged "Louie, Louie, turnabout, put a big smile on Johnny's mouth"

"I can't, Paul's here"

"Well that's a bit of a downer. Does he happen to be looking after our princess?" Bloody McDowner what's he doing here at sparrow fart. McFarty McCartney John laughed to himself.

Lou reacted without thought, thinking John was referring to her not princess Evie "He hasn't touched me!" Lou's voice rose an octave higher, making John squint at Louise to see what the hell was the matter with her.

Then he heard her words filter through his sleepy mind.

"I'll kill 'im. I actually meant Evie, Louise. What did he do?" John pounced up off the bed, his mood sliding on a slippery jealous laden slope. Pulling his pyjamas on he caught Lou's arm "Did you answer the door naked, Louise?!"

"No, not really ...."

"What in Sam hell does that mean, 'no, not really.' You either did or you didn't .... Did he cop a feel? I'll cripple 'im, I will"

Louis snaked an arm around Johns neck as he stood blowing his stack "Oh you're so jealous. This is a massive turn on John" Louise did what she could to settle John down from killing his band-mate. Taking one for the team she let her body lay against his, pressing in on him, giving John no recourse other than to quieten a tad and look down at her boobs, pressed into his chest. "Kiss me like you own me"

"I do own you" John stated like he did indeed own Louise.

"You do not!" Louise whirled away, the turn on for John fizzing toward anger.

"Do too" John tried to make a last grab for Louise but she was gone, tossing a dress on, as she sought refuge on the other side of the bed, pulling up undies quick smart.

"Do not!" Louise stood fuming, hands on hip. So mad at his 'own me' crap "You wanted to hear me sing?!"

"What are you on about, sometimes I think you're flipping crazy Lou"

"I said ..... you wanted to hear me sing, right?"

"Yes Louise, I wanted to hear you sing!!!"

"Ok then, here goes" Louise took a breath this would sound awful because she was gonna shout it about the room, down the hall and back to the kitchen table!

"Ready??" Lou grumbled as John nodded, just plain angry she was.

You don't own me

I'm not just one of your many toys

You don't own me

Don't say I can't go with other boys

Lou's voice rose as she fled the room, Paul stood bemused at the end of the hall watching her swing around wildly to sing the song to John who must have been stood inside the room watching her too.