Chapter 30: Restraining Orders

Freelancer Off-site Storage Facility

Tex is beating Church on the head with his old Monitor body.

Church: Ow. Ow! Ooow! Stop it! Tex, you are embarrassing me. Ow! Stop! Ah!

Church turns towards the Reds.

Church: Hey, are you gonna sit a -ah- you gonna help me or not? Stop it.

Grif holds a med pack to his groin after the multiple nut shots he received from Tex.

Sarge: Naw buddy I think you got everything under control. We'll just hang back here.

Church: Won't it stop!

Grif: Yeah, you've got some catching up to do.

Church: The whole- stop.

Grif throws away the med pack.

Sarge: Hey, what's she beating him with?

Simmons: I think that was his old body.

Sarge: You mean he ain't a floatin' cue ball any more?

Church: Aw-

Sarge: That's too bad. Had a few more nicknames in my side pocket. We'll certainly miss you Lord Hackensack of the Roundalots.

Grif: Beating him with his own body? That doesn't seem physically possible.

Back with Team RWBY, you, and Caboose, Caboose tries to find a way to stop the beating on Church.

Caboose: Uh-hu- we have to do something.

F.I.L.S.S: I am sorry, as I said, I cannot operate outside the bounds of my standard safety protocols.

Caboose: What if I said... pretty please.

F.I.L.S.S: Private Caboose, is there a reason why you don't want to use one of the standard safety protocols? In this scenario, I would strongly recommend locking down the armor of any rogue unit.

WeissWait you can do that?

F.I.L.S.S: Of course. Armor lock is a standard safety feature since the Freelancer break in.

Weiss: Well why didn't you tell us that?

F.I.L.S.S: Why would I need to tell the Director that? He wrote the protocol himself.

Caboose: Oh, right. Yes of course he did... um Sheila, could you do the armor lunchable thing that you said?

F.I.L.S.S: Certainly.

F.I.L.S.S lets out another ding-dong.

F.I.L.S.S: Now initiating standard safety protocol. Armor lockdown in progress. All units, stand by for lockdown.

Tex becomes immobilized.

Church: What- what's happening? Caboose what did you do to her?

Caboose: Yes! Yes! I did it! I am the biggest hero ever! I beat up a girl!

Sarge: Hah hah, yes! See, that's how you do it Grif. Face your enemy man to man. Or in your case, woefully inadequate man to woman. And then when she's distracted, use superior technology to take her out!

Sarge sniffs.

Sarge: Reminds me of prom night.

Grif: We didn't do anything, she shut down!