Chapter 5: Local Host

CabooseP.O.V.

Caboose and Donut are trying to contact Washington after he hung up.

Caboose: Hello? Hello? Agent Washington? Are you there? Hello? Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello.

Donut: Um... I think he hung up.

Caboose: No, I don't think so, I don't think he'd do anything like that... hello? Hello.

Donut: Ok, well I think I'll just head back to my base. If you can think of anything to help me with that desert situation, just give me a ring.

Caboose: Ok.

Donut: You need any help with your Frankenstein friend project?

Caboose: Oh, no, but, er, if you see any mechanical parts laying around that... look friendly, would you save them for us?

Donut: Well, sure! I can ask Sarge if you can use his underground secret workshop. Heard the guys talking about it. It sounded cool!

Caboose: Oh right, they did mention that earlier when they came by to pick you up.

Donut: He doesn't usually like letting the enemy use our equipment, but maybe I'll catch him in a good mood.

Caboose: Oh! You could try killing the orange one first! That would probably put him in a great mood!

Donut: Yeah... that's a good idea and all, but we have all these rules against killing people from our own team.

Caboose: Lame.

Donut: Tell me about it.

Caboose: No, I don't think we have rules like that on Blue Team.

Donut: Man, our team sucks!

Donut then walks to the Man Cannon and uses it to get closer to Red Base.

Caboose: Oh... so that's how that works.

Caboose then walked away towards the ramp behind Blue Base and used it to enter inside to find Team RWBY contemplating the situation of the world they were randomly transported to, and you still working on the memory unit.

Caboose: Secret underground workshop, huh?

(L/N): So, Caboose, what did Agent Washington say?

Caboose: Just that he doesn't think he can help us right now.

(L/N): Did he say why?

Caboose: No, just that he didn't get a base after beating Project Freelancer and that he couldn't help.

(L/N): I probably have an idea why.

Blake: What is your idea?

(L/N): After we helped Washington take down the Meta and bring Project Freelancer to justice, everyone involved with it was jailed. Best bet is that he is too.

But before anyone could speak, a fire started inside for no reason. Team RWBY jumped back in surprise, while you and Caboose just stood there, in the exact situation that has happened every week, Caboose does something with the memory unit, and a fire starts. You had grown tired of it.

Caboose: Ah, right, now how did that even start?!

(L/N): Ughh, alright everyone, let's go outside...

Red Team P.O.V.

Sarge: Men, with Donut captured, I think we should abandon our previous plan of not attacking the Blues, and institute a new plan, attacking the Blues.