Chapter 6: One New Message

(Y/N) P.O.V. Holographic Room

Caboose: It's you!

Delta: Hello, Caboose. It seems fitting to say that it is good to see you again. To you as well, (L/N). Although, technically, that is untrue...

(L/N): Nice to see you too, Delta.

Caboose: Delta! I thought you were gone! I thought you were erased at the... eh... electronic thing whose name some people have trouble remembering.

Weiss: This is Delta?

Delta: Actually, this is not Delta. We simply thought that Caboose and (L/N) would be most comfortable speaking to Delta. Although, we are not familiar with you four.

Caboose: This is Team RWBY! Actually their names aren't "Team RWBY", it's actually Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang...

Team RWBY: Hi!/Greetings./Hello./Sup?

(L/N): Wait, Delta, did you say "we"?

Delta: Yes. Epsilon strongly remembers all the other AI in fragments. When Alpha went insane, Epsilon carried the burden of those memories. We can appear as anyone, in this case, Delta, whom, from Caboose's stories, was a trusted source of information for you two. Therefore, we felt it best that we take his likeness for this conversation.

Caboose: Oh. That makes sense.

Delta: Yes. We thought, you would say that.

Caboose: So you can... appear as anyone?

Delta: Theoretically, yes. Anyone in our memory banks.

Caboose: What about a chair?

Delta: If you felt that was fitting, the holographic technology in this room allows us to project ourselves in any matter. It is surprisingly advanced.

Caboose: How about a giraffe?

Delta: Look. Let's just say we can look like many different things and just leave it at that. Okay?

Caboose: Okay.

Delta: We regret that we will not be able to appear to you or communicate with you outside this room, so you must listen carefully...

(L/N): I'm listening.

Caboose, however, said nothing.

Delta: ...Caboose, did you understand what-

Caboose: I'm listening carefully.

Delta: All right. It can be hard to tell. (L/N), Caboose, we need you two to find a way to help us. Washington said that when Epsilon was recovered, that our memories could be used to punish people who tortured Alpha.

Caboose: Okay.

Delta: Washington will not trust us, and our new recent attempts to build a new body are not working.

Caboose: We had a fire!

(L/n): Way too many of them...

Delta: We remember. Your friend from Red Team described a location nearby with a strange energy source.

Caboose: Oh, that's where Tucker is.

Delta: We don't have many memories of him.

Caboose: Yeah, I never really liked him so... I leave him out of most of the stories.