Chapter 12 - Full Acception (PRIVATE)

Chapter 12 – PRIVATE due to sexual nature

His room was the same colour as his office and looked to have the same carpet, but there was a lot more black furniture in here. There was a crystal white hanging chandelier. This room also had a walk in wardrobe, well two actually and a bathroom. There was a lot of similarities in this room to mine and when Salem placed me on the bed; it felt similar to mine other than the silkiness of it.

Salem leaned over me and kissed me. Everything felt so right and when Salem lay on top of me, my body felt so much calmer and felt like it needed Salem to be around. I needed him to cool down my heat. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands slowly worked up the top I was wearing. The good thing about this top was that it showed off the top of my shoulders.

Salem kissed down my neck, sucking on little spots as he went and kissing down my shoulder before going to the other side and doing it again. I moaned at every tug and suck he made on my neck. I didn't think that there was a lot of oxygen going into my lungs and yet, I knew if I died, I died happy.

I could feel his hard on through both his trousers and my jeans. It was really erect and ready. I knew he had had this erection since I straddled him in the living room and I wanted to ease him a little as something in my head told me that I should get him off before we had sex.

He pulled up my top and helped me out of it before ripping off my bra. As soon as my bra was off he latched on to one of my breasts with his mouth while he played with the other. I didn't realise how connected the breasts were to down there, but it just made me want him even more. I gasped at the feelings that were being rushed through my body and I moaned as my body shivered from pooling of wetness that was soaking my panties.

With my hands shaking from the feeling of pleasure that rushed through my body and the want to feel him, I managed to start to undo his shirt and in the end, I just ripped it off. A few buttons went flying, but I didn't care and I helped him out of it.

I was just as eager as he was. I unzipped his pants and put my hands down his underwear to grasp his member. He moaned against my breast and pulled back a little to stare at me with deep red eyes full of lust. I pumped him slowly and he moaned as the feeling of what I was doing to him went through him. I pushed him off of me and got him to lie down on the bed. I sat down on his stomach and undid his pants properly, sliding them off of him along with his underwear.

He was as bare as a new born baby and when his hard, erect dick was freed from its boxer cage, it sprang up and I could see pre-cum on his tip. I got back on the bed and sat next to him before taking him in my hand to pump him. I started off soft and then went harder. I could hear his moans and groans from what I was doing. He was panting hard and gripping the bed in his hands.

"Oh...Cass..." He moaned out and I could feel every vein in his member as well as every twitch his dick made in my hand. His moaning and groaning got louder as he got closer to cumming. I switch hands quickly and pumped harder till Salem came all over my hand in a fit of loud moans and groans and whispers of my name. He was still hard and he looked a little worn out, but when he looked at me, I saw raw hunger. I got up and went to the bathroom. I left the door open and started running a shower, which he and I both needed.

I turned on the shower and washed away the pre-cum before standing in the doorway watching Salem use his elbows to sit up a little on the bed. I smiled at him and I started to undo my jeans before taking them off. I stood there in my panties before taking them off and throwing them to Salem.

He got up and caught them before sniffing them, which made the lust in his eyes burn brighter. I crooked my finger towards him and went into the shower. I started to wash myself with some shower gel and a rag. Salem got in behind me and I gasped as I felt his erection against my ass as well as his arm around my waist. I leaned back against him and he kissed my neck while his other hand played with my nipple again.

His hand moved down from my nipple to my pussy. He toyed with the hairs a little bit before running his finger along my clit which sent a spasm through my body and I moaned as I rested my head on Salem's shoulder. Salem rubbed his finger against me more and when he got to my entrance I gasped as it felt so good. Salem pushed his finger inside me and I moaned as my body clutched around his finger. He pushed further and I moaned loudly when he found my G Spot which just made him go harder and faster, pumping me more.

A deep feeling of butterflies started fluttering in my stomach and I started panting more and more as it got closer and closer to what felt like a cliff. I moaned out Salem's name and put my hand out against the wall.

"Cum for me, Cass, let go for me." Salem whispered in my ear and I did. It was like a coil being unravelled inside me and my body convulsed around his finger, pulling it deeper into my body and I screamed out Salem's name in pleasure. It was good, but I knew that I needed more.

"Salem...I need more...please..." I begged of him and he turned off the shower before patting me dry as well as himself. Then he picked me up like a caveman and placed me on the bed. He roamed over my body like a lion stalking a gazelle.

He kissed me hard and I wrapped my arms around his neck before letting my fingers roam his back. I pulled him flushed against me and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled back from me and started kissing down my neck. He kissed all the way down my body, making sure to kiss my boobs and tease them a little. He kissed my chest and got to the top of the mound above my pussy.

He came back to my mouth and kissed me again, letting his tongue toy with mine. I moaned into the kiss and I never felt more at home than under Salem. It felt right to be here and I loved him, but I also needed more. Salem grabbed my legs and pulled them apart before positioning himself at my entrance. I felt him tease my entrance with the head of his member and push in just a little. He was so big and thick that my body was a little scared about the pain it was going to feel. He looked down at me and kissed me lightly as he held himself above me using his arms.

"Are you sure?" I nodded to him in answer. "It's going to hurt for a moment, but just relax and let your body change to accommodate me, ok?" I nodded to him again in understanding. He kissed me again and I got lost in the kiss. I moaned as Salem's lips touched my neck and he bit into my skin, but not with his fangs and at the same time he did that, he thrust hard into me. I screamed out in passion and in pain. A few tears fell down my face, but that was from the pain and I did as Salem told me, I relaxed and let my body accommodate him. I felt something pop inside me and it was still a little painful as Salem's dick twitched inside me. Salem looked down at me and kissed me sweetly. "Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told him and then he started to move. He pulled out of me a little and thrust back in. It hurt the first few thrusts, but then I started to enjoy it and I asked him to go harder and faster. I wanted him to go harder into me and I wrapped my legs around him as I moaned out his name. Salem grunted as he went faster and I could practically hear the headboard smashing against the wall as his thrusts got faster.

The feeling of butterflies came back into my system and the coil in my stomach wound up tighter this time. I moaned as I grabbed on to Salem's back to make sure I didn't jump off the bed after this orgasm. I came really hard and clutched his dick with my muscles, squeezing him for everything that he was worth. He grunted as he continued to move inside me, just a little slower and when I had calmed down just a little he thrust into me as hard as before.

I held on to him like my life depending on it and I felt like my strength was practically diminishing with every hard thrust he pushed into me. I moaned his name and after a few more thrusts he came hard inside me, shooting a warm and powerful load into my body that felt like it had hit my stomach.

He sighed as he looked down at me and kissed me with content before pulling out of me, which made me groan in a little bit of pain because he had pulled out and also because I was really cramping in pain. Salem rolled to the side and cuddled me close, spooning me from behind. He kissed the side of my head and my neck too.

"I love you." I whispered out.

"I love you too, forever and always." He said to me and I snuggled into him, feeling a sigh escape my lips from how content I felt and the feeling of fire that went as soon as I fully accepted him. I felt Salem rub his head into my neck and soon he was asleep. I quickly followed and felt really content in falling asleep with Salem.