Chapter 23 - Turning

Chapter 23

After our adventurous love making, which I was still climaxing to, Salem had bit me and I could feel him tugging and sucking at my skin whilst drinking my blood. It was a rush to my head and made me really dizzy.

This started off just like the time before where he bit my thigh and then it started to feel different. He was tugging harder and he was biting deeper. My hands were on his back and the more he took from me, the more I started to feel dizzy and weak. My hands started to fall from his back to the bed and I could still feel Salem inside me.

My eyes started to go blurry and dizzy. I couldn’t see the ceiling as clearly as I could before and my eyes started to close. I was trying to keep my eyes open and stay awake, but the more blood that was taken from me the more it seemed like I was fighting to stay awake or even alive.

In the beginning I was moaning out in pleasure and panting as he sucked my blood, but now that he had been feeding off of me for what felt like 5 minutes I could barely find my voice. I was barely moaning out or able to move.

Eventually, Salem pulled back and my neck really hurt. Salem stared down at me and his eyes were dark red from the amount of blood he’d had. He pulled his wrist up to his mouth and bit hard. His blood started to pour from his wrist. He placed it over my mouth and I could feel the cold blood trickle down my throat.

“Drink baby, drink a lot.” He told me and I tried to open my eyes to focus on drinking.

My tongue lashed out and licked the blood before clamping down on his wrist as much as I could and sucked hard. I drank down as much as I could with what little strength I had left. He moaned out when I sucked on his wrist and drank him down.

The blood didn’t taste like blood, it tasted like rich wine and chocolates mixed together like liquor. It made me want more and the more I drank down the more I liked the blood. I started drinking more and more because the taste was so nice. It made me hungry for it. I growled out and put my hand on his wrist to keep it against my mouth.

I drank and drank until Salem pulled his wrist back, which made me whine because I liked it. He shushed me and calmed me down. He got off of me and went to the bathroom to get something because I felt like I couldn’t move. He grabbed a wet cloth and cleaned me up. I felt like I was stuck here and my eyes were getting heavy.

“It’s going to hurt baby and I’m sorry for that, but you are going to be beautiful.” He told me and I tried to focus on him, but he was right, the pain did set in now that I had finished feeding. It was like being burnt from the inside and it was rushing through my veins like a wildfire.

I could feel my heart rate increasing like there were a bunch of thoroughbred horses running through a field. It was so loud that I could hear the blood pumping in my ears and my eyes started to get heavy like I couldn’t handle being awake any longer. The blackness was calling to me and I just drifted to sleep.

It wasn’t even a peaceful sleep because I could still feel the fire raging through my body and it felt like I had been poisoned or was being burned alive. It wasn’t even like I could get away from this pain because I felt like I was so weighed down and I was stuck in this burning heat. I could feel my body changing and shifting, allowing me to be turned and become like Salem.