Chapter 22 - Last time as a human

Chapter 22

Salem carried me up to our bedroom and lay me on the bed. Whenever he carried me to bed, I knew what was going to happen. We had had a lot of adventurous and passionate sex in the three months that I had been here. He was a fantastic lover, but tonight would be different.

He traced his fingers up my jeans and popped the buttons before unzipping me out of them. He slowly pulled them off and ran his fingers over my bare skin, which made me shiver. I could see in his eyes that desire was starting to turn his eyes red. He crawled on to the bed and held on to my hips before tracing circles into my skin very close to the lining of my panties.

He grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and helped me out of it, leaving me in my bra and panties. I knew he was taking this slow and sensually because this was an important event. I leaned up and started to slowly undo the buttons of his shirt. I kissed down his chest once I had undone the buttons and I pushed the shirt off of him before throwing it on the floor.

I popped the button of his trouser and unzipped him. I pulled him down to me and kissed him with all the passion I had in me. He kissed me back and lay down on top of me fully, which allowed me to wrap my legs around his waist and then I turned us over so that I was on top. I pulled back and Salem stared at me, drunk with desire and lust. I pulled down his trousers and grabbed his boxers along with them. Salem was already hard and so I leaned into his hard on. Salem watched every move I made.

I gripped his penis and pumped him, which made him rest his head back and moan my name in pleasure as I pumped him faster. I licked and kissed the head before putting it in my mouth, which made him fist his hands in my hair, edging me on. I pumped him harder and faster, feeling him twitch in my palm and moan my name in pleasure.

He grabbed me by the arms just as I was about to taste him in my mouth and he threw me down on to the bed, which made me giggle. He ripped away my lingerie and latched on to my breast like a new born baby. He sucked and kissed and teased my breasts, which made me hotter and wetter between my thighs.

He ran his fingers over my body and down my hips. He parted my legs and teased the hairs of my mound making me shiver in anticipating as to what he was going to do. He kissed down my body which made my body erupt in goose bumps.

He used his finger to tease and rub my clit which sent shivers through my spine, causing me to arch my back begging for more. He went rougher and harder, sending shocks and shivers through me till my nipples were rock hard, I was dripping wet and begging for my climax. I'm sure that was what Salem wanted, I'm sure he wanted me begging and he got it because I wanted to come so badly. Salem then started using his tongue and started licking my folds. He was licking up my juices and when he pinched my clit that was when I exploded in his mouth. I came hard, my legs bending near his head and my back arching.

Once I was calmed down even a little, Salem went back to rubbing my clit whilst at the same time he thrust his fingers inside me. He started off with one and then added another, making sure to hit my G-Spot which had me flinging my head back and moaning. He went harder and deeper till I was close to climax again. He went harder and harder till I came again, clutching around his fingers like I would his dick.

"I love it when you climax." He whispered to me as he roamed over my body. I was panting so hard that I didn't know if I could even speak. He bundled me up into his arms and took me into the shower as he knew from previous experience that I loved sex in the shower.

He turned on the shower till it was warm and as he had already placed me into the bath tub; the water cascaded over me like ran water. Salem got in and helped me stand up. He pushed me against the cold tiled wall and that made me shiver, but I didn't think much about it when his lips collided with mine. I moaned into the kiss and he seemed to drink them down with his lips and tongue.

Salem spaced my legs out and lifted me up till I was right where he wanted me. He then impaled me against the wall with his dick and he thrust hard inside me. I clutched on to his shoulders and buried my head into his neck while my legs wrapped around his waist. He went harder and faster making me moan loud in his ear as my breath started to come out raged.

He then went slower and more sensual, impaling me harder against the wall, making sure that I felt everything that was going on. He went slower also to starve off his climax. I knew him.

"I love you." He groaned at me as he pushed into me hard.

"I love you too." I moaned back as I lifted my head up and kissed him.

He went faster and harder, making sure that I was going to get my next climax and come again before he would take me back to bed. I tried to starve it off as long as I could, but when he lightly bit my nipple, that was when I exploded again and climaxed. I clutched his dick and my muscles constricted around him, but I saw from the way he ground his teeth that he was starving off his own climax.

He reluctantly got out of me and turned off the shower before carrying me back into the bedroom. He towel dried me off and my skin felt so heightened that the fluffiness of the towel made me shiver when it touched me. I dried him off too and then he picked me up before placing me on the bed.

He roamed over my body like a hungry lion looking at some meat he hadn't seen in years and he devoured my lips in kisses as his hands roamed naked body. He lifted my legs up, stretching me out and making sure that I was open and ready for him.

He grabbed on to his hard on and toyed the head of it against my entrance. I leaned into him, hoping to push him back in a little as I was so sensitive after our foreplay and bathroom time, but he wasn't having it. I groaned and begged him to just impale me again. He kissed my neck and then thrust into me hard. I arched my back and screamed out in pleasure.

He pulled out till just the tip was still inside me and then thrust into me hard again. He re-did this over and over again till I was so close to release. I moaned and begged him to go faster as I wanted him to stop toying with me.

He eventually obliged my request and went faster. He went harder and faster till I was about to come and then he slowed down again. I growled out in frustration because I was so close to climax and he stopped me.

He really wanted to drag this out and it was driving me insane with lust. He started going faster again, getting me to my peak and this time, he let me come. I came so hard that I was seeing spots and my vision was getting blurry. I screamed out in pleasure and moaned out his name as my muscles clamped down on his dick and started to milk him.

He moaned out as his climax started to come and whilst we were both climaxing, which was dragging mine out, he started kissing and suckling at my neck. I knew what was about to come, but my mind was so hazy with the climaxing that I had been doing that I wasn't really worried.

I felt him nip and suck at my neck. Then I felt a sharpness run along my neck, making me shiver and just before my climax ended he swiftly pierced my skin with his fangs. I screamed out in pleasure as another wave of climax crashed into me and I knew that this was it. I was going to be turned.