TorEdd Fluff Request

Requested by BruhItzGlitch
Also, happy 200th part to this book

I'll make a second Eddsworld book since you guys seem to really like it
-PGL

---------------

Edd sat on the couch, battling sleep as he drowsily sang along to his millionth replay of Rocky Horror. Tord came out and sighed, sitting next to him. Edd looked over and smiled a bit. "Hey, Tord...~"

"Edd, are you alright? You've watched that movie more times in a row than usual..."

"Huh? Ah, yeah, I'm fine..." Edd said through a yawn. Tord moved closer, placing his hand on Edd. Once the two made contact, Edd burst into tears and pounced into a hug with Tord.

"Woah! Edd...?"

"W-Why can't I ever s-stay with someone...?! I-I've already r-ruined my friendship with everyone I know...!"

"Except for me..."

"I-I'm scared..."

"About what?"

"W-What if...What if you and Tom...A-And Matt...What if you g-guys leave me...?"

"Edward Gould, you know we'd never do such a thing!"

Tom and Matt came in to see Edd in Tord's lap, crying up a storm.

"Woah, what happened?" Tom asked.

Tord looked at him, his usually icy stare soft and full of sorrow, signaling them to leave. The other two did so and Tord gently kissed Edd's forehead. "It's okay...It's okay..."

"Y-You'll never leave m-me, right...?" Edd asked, looking up at Tord with his eyes bloodshot and tears streaming down his face. Tord smiled and shook his head.

"Never~"

Edd giggled a bit and inched closer to Tord, the Norwegian closing the gap and lovingly kissing him. "I love you~"

"I l-love you too...~" Edd giggled. They kissed more and more and for longer each time the kiss broke. After a while, both of them were out of breath. They fell asleep during the Time Warp, Tord holding Edd close as they slept.