MarkuarJon Request

RAPE WARNING

I may need Jesus

And so does the person that requested this

But hey

I honestly don't care about whether I need Jesus or not

And I sure as hell ain't judging your level of sin
-PGL

--------------------------------

Jon sat happily on the couch, doing whatever on his phone. He hadn't seen Mark or Eduardo most of the day, so he was getting a little worried. His roommate and his boyfriend, however, were stuck in their basement. They'd been fighting off a poltergeist that was a bit...horny. It kept making mirror clones of itself, eventually winning the battle. It possessed Mark and Eduardo, causing both of them to have glowing purple eyes. They didn't have enough strength to force the spirit to leave their bodies, so they let it make them do it's bidding. They went up the stairs, Mark knocking out Jon with a chloroform rag. When Jon woke up, he was chained to his bed.

"Wh...Mark...? Eduardo...? Hello...? Somebody...?"

A dark chuckle startled him.

"Silly Jon, thinking you can just call his name to free you from your binds~" a voice purred, sounding like Eduardo's but a bit...off. Eduardo's voice suddenly shot into the room. "Jon, I'm sorry! I-I can't fight it off long enough to get you out of this!"

"Wh...'Duardy...?"

"Your precious boyfriend can't save you now~" the deeper voice purred. Another voice, Mark's to be exact, came in.

"And I'm gonna make my mark here~"

"Jon, please just give him what he wants!" Another form of Mark's voice cried out. "Neither of us want you to get hurt!"

"Ha! As if he won't get hurt!" the deeper voice scoffed. Eduardo growled.

"You hurt him, I will hurt you..."

"How~? Right now, you're just a helpless vessel~ A toy for me to play with~"

"Just let him do what he wants, babe!" Jon cried out. His face was wet with tears, but he was smiling softly. "I-I'll be okay...~"

"Here's my deal~" the spirit chuckled. "You let me use you to do as I please with him and I'll leave you three alone~"

Jon nodded weakly, Eduardo sighing and reluctantly agreeing. The room was dimly lit, so all Jon saw was two pairs of glowing purple eyes. Once they stepped more into the small amount of light that was on the smol boy, they smirked and pounced on him. They began practically ripping his clothing to shreds, stripping themselves in the process. Once all three were fully stripped, Eduardo put a collar and leash on Jon before gently kissing him. Jon's boyfriend was still there, he could feel it. Mark tied his wrists together, uncuffing him. Their eyes flashed purple and Mark roughly gripped Jon by his chin.

"Heh. You look so innocent~ You won't look like that for long, my dear Jon~"

Jon squeaked and winced, getting pinned by Eduardo. He chuckled darkly.

"Open your mouth, Jon~" Eduardo smirked. He and Mark entered the smol boy at once, causing Jon to cry out. Mark was in his mouth, Eduardo opposite of him. Jon's gag reflex was stopped as best as he could. Tears stung his eyes, but he kept it together and didn't resist. The two larger males pounded him as he moaned, drool and tears running down his face. Mark smirked and both of them went faster, causing Jon to close his eyes and moan louder. A little under an hour passed when they came, filling Jon and getting white all over the bed, along with white liquids (mmm hawt~) squirting out of both Jon's ends. When they pulled out, Jon dropped, twitching and breathing heavily. Mark and Eduardo got dressed, a purple wave went over them just after. Jon was in a ball, crying. He was shaking as if he was about to die. The spirit spoke through both Mark and Eduardo.

"Neither of your friends will remember this~" it said before leaving their bodies and crashing through the bedroom window. Mark and Eduardo dropped to the ground, slowly getting up and rubbing their heads.

"Ngh...The hell happened...?" Mark groaned. Eduardo shrugged, immediately stiffening when hearing the sound of his boyfriend's whimpers. He stood up, spotting Jon and going to hold him. Once Jon felt Eduardo's hand on his shoulder, he jolted and quickly tried to get away, panting heavily against the bed's headboard. Eduardo looked at him with tears in his eyes. Jon looked like a train wreck. His hair was a mess, cum was all over his face, his wrists were bruised, his cheeks were stained with tears, his eyes had a pained glaze over them, he was still shaking...Eduardo felt so guilty that he was used to help do this.

"J-Jon...I...I'm so sorry, baby..."

Jon broke down in tears, hugging Eduardo tightly. Eduardo sighed and pet his boyfriend.

"It's okay, baby...Whatever the hell that was, it's gone now...Mark, you mind getting him a clean blanket?"

Mark smiled gently, getting up and getting Eduardo's blanket. They both knew Jon felt safer wrapped in something that smelled like Eduardo. The blanket was wrapped around Jon, Jon shaking from the wave of many emotions that went over him. He knew he felt a bit of pleasure, but he also felt regret, sadness, fear, disappointment, pain and helplessness. Eduardo wrapped his arm around Jon, Mark sitting on Jon's other side.

"We're really sorry..." Mark sighed.

Jon shakily said "Doesn't mean you couldn't fight back..."

"Jon, you know we'd never do that to you if we weren't forced to do it..." Eduardo said as he gently rubbed Jon's arm.

"Yeah...? Well, you damn well could've fought it off long enough for me to banish it..."

"Jon, we've been trying to fight that thing off for days..."

"We were just trying to keep you safe, hon..."

Jon teared up and curled into a ball under the blanket. His soft whimpers could be heard under the blanket.

"Jon..." Eduardo and Mark said, sighing.

"P-Please...D-Don't leave m-me until I g-go to sleep..."

The larger two sighed and carried Jon to Eduardo's room, all three of them falling asleep together. They laid down with Jon, the smaller male smiling as he nuzzled his boyfriend while holding Mark's hand.

"I love you guys...~"

"We love you too...~"