EddMatt Headcanon #13 Oneshot

The headcanon is: "Edd gets along well with Jon, not only because they're both angels but because usually they spot hickeys on each other"

--------------------------------

Edd and Jon sat on the sidewalk, both of them happily talking and flapping their wings.

"Yeah, last time he chose the kink, I couldn't walk~" Jon laughed, a bit embarrassed.

"Really?" Edd laughed. "Try having a vampire boyfriend~!"

"Ooh, did it go well?"

"You tell me~" Edd smirked as he pulled down his hoodie and shirt collars, revealing multiple bite wounds.

"Kinky~" Jon smirked. They both snickered, busting out laughing. Their boyfriends came out, Eduardo wrapping an arm around Jon and Matt wrapping an arm around Edd.

"Hey, babe~!" Edd smiled brightly.

"Hi, 'Duardy~!" Jon giggled. Edd and Jon continued their conversation, not caring about their dominant halves hearing them talk about their sex lives with each other. Eduardo smirked, tugging down Jon's collar, revealing hickeys from his jawline to his chest. Matt smirked.

"Think you can do better~?"

"Let's see what you got, ginger~"

Matt smirked and bit Edd's neck, causing Edd to bite his lip and moan a little. Eduardo licked Jon from his shoulder to his jawline, causing the smol blue boy to moan. The two dominant men pulled away from their ukes, both of the submissives laughing at themselves moaning on the curb. The dominants decided to stay and join in, all four boys joking about their sex lives. Jon seemed to be the kinkier one between him and Edd, but Edd's got a dominant kinky vampire as a boyfriend. They sat there talking until the two ukes fell asleep. Matt carried Edd inside their home, Eduardo doing the same with Jon.

--------------------------------

Edd slowly woke up to Matt spooning him while in Matt's bed. He sighed, rolled his eyes and went back to sleep.

"Sweet dreams, Matt~" he whispered.