After Jon's Death Part 2: Jon's Return (NSFW)

Eduardo nuzzled his pillow, calling it by Jon's name before going to sleep. He closed his eyes, waking up about half an hour later to the pillow being pulled away from him and replaced by something warmer. He groaned, opening one eye.

"Wha...?"

"Hey, Eduardo...~" a familiar voice said quietly. Eduardo sat up slightly and opened his other eye, blinking a few times to see a smiling face, small black eyes, fluffy hair and a blue shirt. The only difference he saw in the boy smiling at him was that he had wings flapping behind him and a halo floating above his head.

"Wh...Jon...?"

"Yep~ It's me, Eduardo~ I-It's Jon~"

"Oh my God...Jon!" Eduardo happily sprung towards him, hugging the angel tightly. He was crying again, this time all happy tears. "Jon, don't ever leave me again! I don't ever wanna lose you, baby~!"

"I missed you too, Edua-...Wait...Did you just call me...baby...?" Jon blushed.

"Ah, s-sory, I just...I wanna tell you how I feel about you..."

"O-Okay..."

"I-I...Dammit, Jon, I love you!"

Mark suddenly came in, his hair a mess, his clothes baggy and his posture slouched. "Eduardo, Jon's dead, so stop talking to-..."

"Hi, Mark~!"

"...Jon...?"

"Group hug...?" Jon asked, worried Eduardo would smack him upside the head.

"Ah, what the hell!" Eduardo laughed, wrapping an arm around Jon and extending the other to Mark. Mark smiled and went in, hugging both of them. After a few minutes of welcoming Jon back, Mark left. Right after Mark left, Eduardo quickly grabbed Jon and kissed him hard. Jon jolted, but he didn't push away. He just sat there, frozen in Eduardo's arms. Soon enough, he closed his eyes, letting Eduardo guide him. He folded his wings onto his back, taking his halo and placing it on the nearby table. Eduardo smirked and slowly pushed Jon down, pulling away once he knew Jon was on his back.

"Wh...What're you doing...?"

Eduardo chuckled and ripped open Jon's overshirt. "You~"

Jon blushed, smiling at the Hispanic above him (Idk what Eduardo is tbh). Eduardo smirked, straddling Jon. He placed a hand next to Jon's cheek and the other on Jon's hip. Eduardo moved a leg in between Jon's and began rubbing the smaller man's crotch. Jon moaned, arching his back and biting his lip.

"P-Please...~ Eduardo-mm~"

"Please what~?"

"M-More~"

"More what, Jon~" Eduardo purred, licking Jon's neck and biting on one side until he found a spot that drove Jon crazy.

"Aah~! Ff-mm~!"

"There we go~ Now what did you say you wanted more of~?" Eduardo smirked, biting hard on Jon's sweet spot as he used one hand to hold Jon's wrists above his head and the other to caress his body.

"Y-aah~! Hnngh~! I-I want you~! Y-You-aah~!"

"That's better~"

Eduardo chuckled and took off Jon's clothing, removing his own clothing right after, stopping at his boxers. He put his green button-down on Jon. Eduardo smiled softly at the sight of the man he loved in his shirt that was too big for him. The sleeves went over his hands and the entire shirt covered him to the middle of his thighs.

"Jon, you're in for such a world of pleasure, babe~"

"I-I'm ready~ I'm ready, baby~"

"Just wait, you'll be screaming my name~"

"If it's you that makes my butt hurt like hell tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be happy anyway~"

"God, I love you~"

"I love you too, Eduardo~"

"Not Eduardo~ Tonight, it's 'Duardy~"

"R-Really~?"

"I'll make it easier for you to scream my name until you can't talk in the morning~"

"I can't wait~"

"Ready~?"

"Mhm~"

"Alright~"

"Hnn~...Aah~! Mm-'Duardy~!"

--------------------------------

Ending it here since by the time this is published, it'll be 6 minutes to 11 PM time for my brain to not be able write and make sinshots for tomorrow so

G'night my dudes

See you next chapter
-PGL