Mark x Female Reader Request

You've always admired Mark. His hair always stayed in a perfect swoosh, his sense of style was amazing, he was pretty smart for a blonde (and I can make that joke because I'm blonde haha), he was always funny to you and somehow he managed to pull off a turtleneck sweater. You thought he was just so...Perfect~

Shit, he's coming towards me! You thought. You fixed your hair and started playing whatever on your phone. He smiled at you, making you blush. He's coming closer! Shit shit shit shit shit!

"Hey~" he smiled, taking your hand and kissing it. "What's a beautiful woman doing around here? Oh yeah, it must be me! I'm beautiful too~!"

You giggled, slightly embarrassed. You see, you were very insecure about yourself. You thought you were just disgusting and that somebody like him would never take interest in you. That is...Until he came over and talked to you.

"What's your name~?" Mark smiled.

"I-I'm (Y/n)...(Y/n) (L/n)..."

--------------------------------

Here's a small key if this is your first x reader

(Y/n) is "Your name"

(L/n) is "Last name"

(H/c) is "Hair color"

(H/l) is "Hair length"

(E/c) is "Eye color"

(P/n) is "Phone number"

--------------------------------

"Well, I seem to have...Lost my phone number~"

"O-Oh..."

"Can I have yours~?"

You giggled and nodded.

"D'aww~ You're quite the cutie~"

"Thanks..." you blushed. Mark smiled and held his hand out for you to take it. You happily obliged, nuzzling him once you got close enough. Mark chuckled, kissing your forehead gently.

"How about I take you back to my place~?"

"O-Okay...~"

Mark held your hand as he crossed the street with you, spotting his neighbor in a green hoodie talking with what you assumed was his roommate in a blue shirt. Both of the men on the sidewalk had wings, so you thought they must be angels.

"Hi, Mark~!" the one in the blue giggled.

"Hey, neighbor!" the one in the green chimed.

"Guys," Mark smiled proudly, "this is my girlfriend, (Y/n)~"

The one in the green hoodie got up and held his hand out for you to shake it. "Name's Edd~!"

The other one got up, standing next to him. "I'm Jon~!"

Two other men came out, another in green and one in purple. The other green one wrapped his arm around Jon's waist while the purple one nuzzled Edd with his cheek.

"Hey, you two. This beauty right here's my new girlfriend~" Mark smiled, gesturing to you.

"Wow, she really is pretty~" the other green one complimented.

"Her name's (Y/n)," Mark smirked, "and she's all mine~"

"Cool!" the purple one giggled. His ginger hair bounced happily. "I'm Matt, pleased to meet you~!"

The other green one rolled his eyes. "And I'm Eduardo."

"So...You four're gay...?" you asked, a bit unsure that you should mention it.

"Yeah, something wrong about it?" Eduardo asked, seeming a bit...Pissed. By pissed, I mean his hair turned neon green. He must've thought you were homophobic.

"Not at all~!" you giggled. You then unzipped your hoodie, revealing a bright rainbow shirt with a gay couple beside a lesbian couple. "Gays are honestly the nicest people to me~! Well, other than Mark~"

"Alright, guys, we gotta prepare for our date tonight~" Mark smiled. He took your hand, walking with you into town.

--------------------------------

"So, what's your favorite store?"

You giggled a bit. "Honestly, Hot Topic."

"That gothic place in the mall?"

"Yeah, it's where I get all my gay pride stuff, my Deadpool stuff, my Batman stuff..."

"Huh. Maybe we can go in some other time~?"

You hopped a bit from excitement. Nobody's ever wanted to go there with me! "Totally! We can do a nerd date and go to the arcade!"

"Sounds like a plan~ But for now, let's get you home. Mind guiding me to your place?"

You nodded, guiding Mark to your house.

--------------------------------

Once inside, you flopped on your couch, knocking off your Darth Vader fleece blanket.

"Ah, dammit." you sighed.

"I'll get it~" Mark chuckled. He picked it up, wrapping it around you and himself. "So...You're a huge nerd, huh?"

"Well...Yeah. I have a collection of Funko Pop figures, a whole shelf just for cosplay wigs, two closets with one filled with cosplay outfits, a Rick and Morty phone case, a Melanie Martinez backpack, an entire Batman outfit including underwear, a Kylo Renn doll that makes lightsaber noises...The list just goes on forever, the point is I always have and always will be a nerd."

"That's adorable~"

"Wh-Really?"

"Yeah~"

Mark gently kissed you, tucking your bangs behind your ear. You stayed like that and flicked off the light coming from the lamp you drew a bunch of anime characters on in Sharpie.

"We're not just kissing with the lights off, are we~?"

"Not by a long shot~"

"Good~ It's been getting a little lonely in here~"

"I love you, (Y/n)~"

"I love you too, Mark~ I really love you~"