Barry Fluffshot 1

"Larry! C'mere! I got a good idea!" Bing called, very proud of himself.

"What now?" Larry sighed. "You do realize it's my turn to take care of the rejects, right?"

"I figured it out! I can use the rejects to finally get my revenge on those four damn hoodie boys!"

"That's not that good of an idea."

"Why not?!"

"Tord has his own army, Edd's already dead, Tom has superpowers and Matt's a vampire."

"Oh...That might not end well."

"That's what I just sai-"

"I'll come up with a new plan!"

"Whatever." Bing sighed and went back downstairs to care for the rejects. When he came back upstairs after about half an hour, he saw Bing asleep on his blueprints, pencil in hand and white ink on his face. Bing rolled his eye and smiled, leaving the room to go get a blanket. He came back yet again, wrapping the blanket around Bing's shoulders before carrying him up to Bing's room. Once Bing was laid down on his bed, Larry brushed Bing's hair away from his face and kissed his forehead. "I love you, Bing~ Goodnight~" he smiled. When Larry reached the door, Bing rolled over and mumbled. "Hm?" Larry turned around.

"I love you too...~"

"Go to sleep, Bing. You need it."

"Fine. Goodnight, Larry."

"Goodnight~"

Bing curled up and fell asleep, Larry waiting and watching until that happened. He left, blowing a kiss to Larry from the hall. When Larry was about to sleep himself, he whispered another "I love you, Bing" to himself before closing his eye.