Falling (TomTord Songfic)

"There's such a sad love

Deep in your eyes, a kind of pale jewel~"

Tom sighed as he sat outside Tord's bedroom. As far as Tord knew, Tom hated him. They forgave him for the whole "giant robot incident" and he helped them rebuild the house, but Tord never forgave himself. He loved Tom the way the alcoholic loved him, but neither decided to show it yet. Meanwhile, Tord sat in his room, crying. He clung to his anime girl body pillow he taped Tom's face to and whimpered softly into it. Tom sat outside and listened to him cry. He knew it was from a nightmare that they never forgave him since he heard Tord talking to Edd about it. It was a reoccurring nightmare that Tom wanted so badly to help him get away from. He took a slow, deep breath and knocked on the door. Tord opened it slowly, his usually cold silver eye soft. He was still sniffling. Tom said nothing and hugged him tightly.

"Wh...T-Tom, what're you d-doing...?" Tord asked, his thick accent shaky with fear and regret.

"I love you..." Tom said as he hugged tighter. Tord stood there, dumbfounded with tears still running down his soft face. He shakily hugged back.

"I love you too..."

"Opened and closed, within your eyes

I'll place the sky within your eyes~"

Tom pulled away and smiled gently, seeing his Norwegian blink away some tears. The way his eye looked, soft and colorless, it almost seemed like the cloudy sky outside. He gently held the scarred right side of Tord's face.

"There's such a fooled heart beatin' so fast in search of new dreams

A love that will last within your heart

I'll place the moon within your heart~"

Tom smiled, completely clueless of Tord's army successfully helping him conquer the world. He wanted Tom to be his second hand; to keep Tom at his side for the rest of their lives.

"As the pain sweeps through, makes no sense for you

Every thrill has gone

It wasn't too much fun at all~"

He saw the scar on his arm, blinking and suddenly seeing the gash in his arm that he gave the Brit. Bloody and deep, it had a blue torn sleeve above it. The words echoed in his head. "I'm...Not...Your...FRIEND!" Tord suddenly snapped back to reality, grabbing Tom and crying into his shoulder. He held onto the Brit, his robotic arm keeping Tom where he was.

"I'm sorry...I'm so...So sorry..."

"But I'll be there for you-ooh-ooh

As the world falls down~"

"Shh, it's okay. You're okay, Tord." Tom said in a soothing tone, a hand rubbing the back covered by a red hoodie. It stopped as Tom kept him close and gently caressed his head.

"Falling

Falling down

Falling in love~"

Tord pulled away, yanking him into a hard kiss that softened as they held each other. Tord let Tom control where they went, their actions a bit awkward due to the slight height difference. Tord was taller, but he wanted Tom to control what he does. Just this once...

"Please stay with me, Tom..."

"I'll paint you mornings of gold

I'll spin you Valentine evenings, though we're strangers 'till now~"