Feels-shot for my pain

I need Tommy and Tordtilla gayness to feel better tbh he and Tord have the most damaged history
-PGL

--------------------------------

"Hey, Tom?" I called, hoping he'd answer.

"Yeah?"

"Where's your Smirnoff?"

"In my room where it usually is."

I bolted into his room, grabbing it and drinking some.

--------------------------------

Tom sat in the living room with the other three. Tord snickered.

"What?" Tom asked, thinking Tord was laughing at him.

"She's drinking your booze, Thomas~"

Tom sighed and got up, finding me curled up on his bed with his Smirnoff in my hand and tears running down my face. Tom ran over, sitting next to me and putting an arm around me. "Woah, hey, why're you trying to drink your problems away like me...?" Tom asked, concerned.

"M-My best friend that I've know s-since I was like...F-Four...H-He's moving to South Carolina in a couple of weeks...I-I've known him f-forever..."

"Calm down, kid...I know your friend moving's gonna hurt, but you can't just drink it away..."

"Y-You do..."

"You'd be drinking all the time if you watched your dad get shot and killed by a bear..."

I sniffled, putting my head on his chest. Tom gently began to sing.

"Rockabye, baby

Rockabye

I'm gonna rock you

Rockabye, baby

Don't you cry

Somebody's got you

Rockabye, baby

Rockabye

I'm gonna rock you

Rockabye, baby

Don't you cry~"

He smiled at me and I sang with him, my voice still a little croaky.

"Ooh, love

No one's ever gonna hurt you, love

I'm gonna give you all of my love

No one matters like yo-o-ou~"

We begin doing call-and-response singing. Tom first, then me, then him, then me and so on.

"She tells him-~"

"Your life

Ain't gonna be nothing like my life

You're gonna grow and have a good life

I'm gonna do what I've got to do~"

I welled up with tears, some of them escaping my eyes with a little whimper. Tom pet my head again.

"Okay, kid, you can stay until you feel better." Tom smiled. Tord came to the doorway, seeing my face pink and wet.

"She okay?" Tord asked.

"Her best friend's moving away soon."

Tord sighed and came over, putting an arm around me. "It's okay, Meg." Tord said, rubbing my arm in an attempt to comfort me.

"S-Sorry you h-have to s-see me like t-this..."

"It's okay, Meghan." Tom smiled, petting my head.

"Anything we can do to help you feel better?" Tord asked with a smile.

"Y-You two k-kiss...~" I weakly smirked. Tom and Tord blushed bright red, but they sighed and gently kissed each other.

"There. Happy?" Tom scoffed.

"V-Very...~" I snickered.

"Don't worry, kid, we're here for you." Tord gently chuckled. Red and Matt came to the doorway, both of them seeing me and coming over to comfort me.

"Why're you crying...?" Matt asked, a bit worried.

"Her best friend's moving soon..." Tom answered. I welled up with tears, but bit my tounge to keep from crying in front of the smol ginger boy. Matt and Edd sighed, hugging me. I blushed a little, biting my lip to keep from crying more.

"You g-guys're the best...~" I smiled, still sniffling.

--------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes, putting on my glasses and grabbing my phone to check the time. 3:02 A.M. I sighed and took a drink from the water bottle on my headboard shelf before facing the wall behind my bed. That's what I call my "art wall" since I take pictures I drew and tape them to the wall. I smiled at the pictures. There was Russia from "Hetalia", Bad Time Sans from "Undertale", Ice Finn from "Adventure Time", Bendy from "Bendy and the Ink Machine" and a picture of Tom, Edd, Matt and Tord. I went into the hallway and carried my cat, Crowley, into my room and put him in my bedside window. Then, I turned back to the pictures.

"I love you guys...~" I whispered before laying back down and going back to sleep.