TomTord Sinshot 3

Tom was stuck as a half monster for about a month due to one of Tord's experiments. That damn experiment made Tom twice as big as Tord; both in height and...other places~ He tossed and turned in his bed, his purple ears twitching. Tord decided it'd be best for them to sleep together so Tord would have quicker access to Tom incase he got out of control. He, however, kept getting hit by Tom's tail. Tord groaned, making Tom wake up.

"Ngh...Tom, control yourself, dammit..."

"Sorry, I just..."

"What...?"

"I'm in heat..."

Tord smirked. "I'm here for you...~"

"Wh...Really?"

"Mhm~" Tord nodded. He sat up, taking off his shirt. He took Tom's hoodie off of Tom, smiling gently. Tom stared at him, awestruck that Tord was letting him dominate him to get out of heat. Tom stripped himself the rest of the way, revealing a giant dick for Tord to get his ass wrecked by. Tord licked his lips, his eyes growing more red than usual. Tom felt his "alpha male" instincts kick in, making him pounce on Tord and pin him on the bed.

"There's no way in hell I'm letting you dominate me when I'm in heat~" Tom growled, his now longer tounge sliding up Tord's neck.

"Mm~ T-Tom~ Heh, the stimulus worked~"

"What?"

"I had to do something that would make it seem more effective in sufficicing your heat~ I noticed when I tested you after the experiment that you now had a drive for dominance, so I figured out that I had to make a move that would trigger instinctual dominance~"

"Smart fucker, but now you're not a bitch, you're my bitch~"

"There's that instinctual dominance~"

"Shut up and start crying my name~" Tom purred, biting down on Tord's neck, his now sharper teeth causing a little bit of blood to run down onto the pillow. Tord moaned, biting his lip.

"Mm~! T-Tom~!"

"What are you~?"

"Your bitch~! Ngh-aah~!"

"Good omega~ Now for the real fun~"

"Wh...Nn-aaha~!!!" Tord cried out as Tom roughly entered him, practically tearing his ass.

"You alright...?"

"Ngh...H-Hurts..."

"Tell me when you want me to move~"

"Hnn...O-Okay..."

Tom stayed in place, Tord twitching a bit. Tom massaged his sides to create a bit less pain, smiling as he saw Tord calming down.

"T-Thomas..."

"You ready...?"

"Y-Yeah...You can move...~"

Tom smiled and slowly began to thrust, Tord wincing at the pain that made him moan from growing into pleasure. Tom noticed him moaning, he could sense Tord wanted more, so he thrusted faster. That just made Tord cry out, arch his back and beg for more.

"Ngh~! Gh-aah~! T-Tom, yeah~!"

"For such an alpha, you scream like an omega~" Tom purred in Tord's ear. Tord disregarded that, crying out even louder from Tom grabbing both his wrists and holding them behind his back. Tom smirked, his eyes glowing purple a bit. His ears went down, his tail swished slowly from side to side and his black arms with his purple nails grew stronger. Tord noticed these changes, taking a small mental note to document it in his data log. In the meantime, he decided to enjoy his "kinky times" with Tom. Tom noticed that Tord's wrists were growing red, so he gently let go and moved his hand to Tord's neck. Tord squeaked, but he let Tom do as he pleased. After about an hour and a half, Tord came for a third time when Tom finally came and got glowing purple cum all over his bed. Tom panted, pulling out and chuckling. Tord dropped, shaking. Tom smiled and laid down with him.

"Enjoy yourself~?" Tom chuckled.

"I blame you for my ass hurting tomorrow..."

"That's fair~"

Tord sighed. "Goodnight, Thomas~"

"G'night, Tordle~" Tom smiled as he pulled Tord close, kissing his forehead before closing his eyes and falling asleep. Tord fell asleep to the sound of his big monster purring.

"I love you, Tord~"

"...I love you too, Tom...~"