EddMatt Sinshot 1

Matt licked his lips as Edd stood with his back to him, making dinner. Why's his butt so cute~? Matt thought. Oh, it looks so squeezable~! I wonder if his blood's sweet since he drinks so much cola~ It probably is~ I can't wait to get a taste of that~

"Hey, Matt? Do you want the mashed potatoes with your dinner too?" Edd asked as he peeled another potato, snapping Matt out of his daze.

"Hm? Oh, um...Sure." Matt said, nervous that Edd knew he was watching him.

"Matt, I swear to God if you're making out with your mirror again."

"I'm not! I'm actually scrolling through Tumblr, if you must know." Matt lied, quickly pulling up his Tumblr page.

"Um...Alright." Edd just smiled and went back to cooking. He saw Mark enter their neighbors' house, leaving about a minute after. "Wonder what that's about..."

"It's probably nothing."

"Yeah...Hey, where's my can of cola?"

"Over here."

Edd turned around and glided to Matt, gliding back to the counter after taking his can. He looked out the window and flapped his wings in confusion.

"What is it?" Matt asked, feeling the small breeze.

"I just saw Jon on the counter in his house and Eduardo kiss him then close the curtain..."

"They must've admitted they're gay."

"But in the kitchen...They must be getting pretty hungry, huh~?" Edd smirked, nudging Matt and winking.

"Edd. Don't."

"You get my drift, huh~?"

"Don't. You. Go there."

"I already did~"

"Edd." Matt pinned Edd on the table. That earned him a blushing Edd, not sure what to do.

"If you do that one more time, I swear to God I'm railing you right here and now." Matt said with a straight face.

"...sausage going through the donut to get the milk everywhere..."

"That's it." Matt smirked, practically ripping off his clothes and Edd's. Edd wasn't sure what to do since he's never gotten this far, much less with another guy. But, he just let Matt do as he pleased, figuring that they'd probably be doing this all night long. Matt kissed Edd lightly, Edd kissing back. While they kissed, Matt used the drool coming from Edd's mouth to lube himself before he positioned himself. He broke the kiss, gently caressing Edd's cheek. "Edd, this'll hurt a bit, so just brace yourself~" Matt warned before slowly pushing in. Edd moaned, feeling a sharp pain as Matt entered.

"Mm! M-Matt-aah!"

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, just don't...Don't move..." Edd panted. Matt smiled and roughly kissed him. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes until Edd slowly swayed his hips, grinding on Matt. When the kiss broke, Edd smiled happily, nervously and embarrassed. "I-I'm ready, Matt~"

"You sure...?"

"Yeah~"

"Okay, but...I don't know how long I'll be able to control myself, Edd..."

"That's fine~ I know you'd never intentionally hurt me~"

"Mhm...Alright~ I'm starting~"

Matt slowly began to thrust, making Edd moan and the table rock a bit.

"M-Matt~ Mm~"

"God, Edd, you're so hot like this~" Matt smiled.

"Tha-aah~! Thank you~"

Matt and Edd kissed as Matt thrusted and Edd moaned. The table was rocking, clothes were everywhere and the two were about to get cum all over where they eat. They figured Tom and Tord were fucking anyway, since they could hear a vibrator on the floor. Matt thrusted faster and faster, making Edd spread his wings across the table and knocking off a box of cereal (most likely some Lucky Charms).

"Edd, I'm c-close, baby~" Matt said after about an hour.

"M-Me too~"

About a couple of minutes passed until Edd came, making Matt cum soon after. Edd had moaned so much that he was squeaking. Matt smiled and gently kissed him, caressing the green boy's sides. Edd kissed back until he fell asleep in Matt's arms. Matt rolled his eyes and pulled out, causing Edd to moan in his sleep. He then put his hoodie on Edd before dressing himself and carrying Edd to his room. He laid Edd on his bed before changing from his jeans to sweatpants and laying next to Edd, holding him until he fell asleep himself. When Edd woke up the next day, he was very confused. So many thoughts ran through his head.

Why am I in Matt's room? Why am I wearing Matt's hoodie? Why does my butt hurt? How did I get here? How did I put this on? If I'm here, where's Matt? Is Matt okay? What am I doing here? What happened last night?

Suddenly, every second of last night came flooding back. Edd blushed redder than his couch and hid his face in his hands. Matt came up the stairs with a can of cola and a plate of toast for Edd. He sat next to Edd, smiling. "Sleep well~?" Matt laughed.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Do you need anything~?"

"J-Just cuddles..."

"Heh, alright~ Hey, guess what Mark said when I saw him walking back to his house~?"

"What?"

"Jon and Eduardo had sex around the same time we did~"

"Oh..."

"Yeah, Mark said his conversation with them was really awkward for Jon~"

"I bet...I mean, he bottomed, right?"

"That's what Mark told me Eduardo said~"

"I guess everybody got laid, huh?" Edd chuckled.

"Yep~ If you're up for it, I wouldn't mind round two tonight~"

"Matt!" Edd blushed, hiding his face again.

"You know you love me~"

"Mhm...~"

"C'mere~" Matt smiled as he held out his arms. Edd scooched in, resting his head on Matt's chest.

"I love you, Matt...~" Edd smiled, kissing the ginger's lips.

"I love you too, Edd~" Matt smiled before kissing back.