Paultryk x Female Reader Request

You were a captured prisoner of war, a Blue Army soldier to be exact. Two soldiers had been taking especially good care of you. Their names? Paul and Patryk. You had intel on them back in your home base. The data said they were gay for each other and helped raise the Red Leader. You sat in your cell, chained to the floor. Paul and Patryk came in, smirking.

"The hell're you smirking for...?" you asked with a growl.

"Red Leader said we can do whatever it takes to get intel on your side~" Paul purred.

"You're gonna be screaming data for hours on end until we get what we want~" Patryk devilishly smiled, holding your face up by the chin.

"What was your name~?" Paul said as he circled you and Patryk. "(Y/N)~?"

"And what're you gonna do with that name?" you scoffed.

"Make. You. Our. Bitch~" Patryk growled, pinning you on the floor so you were on your back. Paul got on his hands and knees, gently kissing Patryk's cheek before slamming his hand over your throat. He smirked, tossing his cigarette to the side.

"Heh~ Look at you~" Paul chuckled, getting near your face. You looked like you were about to cum any second. "Pathetic~"

Patryk slid his hand up your leg, gently touching you and making you squirm. You moaned softly, making Patryk press harder on you.

"Ha! You think you can make me talk just by doing that?" you scoffed. "I can handle more. Try me, bitch!"

Paul and Patryk looked at each other, smirking. One tore off your clothes and the other tightened the metal collar that was around your neck. Before you knew it, you were suspended off the ceiling, naked and dangling by your arms and legs. Suddenly, the door to your cell opened and Red Leader stepped in. He was quite handsome, but you had other priorities to take care of first.

"So? How's our little experiment doing?" Red Leader asked in his thick Norwegian accent.

"Still not saying anything, sir." Paul saluted.

"Try these~" Red Leader chuckled, tossing Patryk a backpack. He opened the bag, reaching in and pulling out a collapsible riding crop.

"Um...Sir? May I ask why you have these?"

"I took them from you two when I was around seven." Red Leader said on his way out, closing and locking your door before you saw him go up the stairs near your cell. Paul smirked and took the crop from Patryk, opening it to its full length and smacking you across the face with it.

"I said we'll make you talk~"

"Fuck you, asshole..."

"Hon, that's my job~" Patryk giggled. Paul rolled his eyes and smacked your face with the crop again. Patryk rummaged in the bag, pulling out anal beads, a vibrator, a gag, a blindfold and a collapsible leg spreader.

"Why did we get those?" Paul asked, a bit confused on why they had that stuff. Patryk shrugged, tossing him the beads, the leg spreader and the vibrator. They put each item on you, one by one, saving the vibrator for last. You cried out, moans and calls for help muffled by the gag as Paul rammed it inside you.

"Look at you~ Desperate for help~ It looks like you'll be giving us what we want soon~"

You muffled out a "Fuck you, dickwad", making Paul who was behind you rip out the beads, almost tearing you. You cried out in pain, both of them smirking devilishly. Paul shoved them back in, making you wince in pain. You squirmed in your binds, the chains creating painful soon-to-be blisters all over your arms, legs and chest. Paul ripped the vibrator out of you while Patryk took the the gag out of your mouth, he and Patryk entering you at once. You struggled to breathe, tears forming at the corners of your blindfolded eyes. Drool seeped from your mouth, dripping onto the floor. You struggled to try and bite Patryk, but he held you by the joint that made your jaw move, so you couldn't. Paul chuckled darkly.

"Can't believe your pussy's so wet from us doing this to you~"

The two men thrusted at the same time, causing your gag reflex to take over and make you almost choke on Patryk. About 45 minutes passed before they came, filling you up and causing cum to squirt out of both your ends. They loosened the chains so you'd have bit of leeway, but they purposely loosened it too much, making you drop and crash to the floor, the chains clinking and clanging. They removed your blindfold, leg spreader and the beads. Red Leader stepped in with three men. One seemed to be in a relationship with him, the other two in their own relationship. The three other men stared at you in shock at the fact that Red Leader commanded two of his most trusted men to do what they did to you. You sat on the floor with tears, drool and cum falling down your face. The one in blue gasped a bit. He stared at Red Leader with his digital eyepiece and asked "Why would you do this...?"

"All for the good of the Red Army, my dear~"

The one in green rolled his eyes. "Figures you would've told those two to rape this girl. You're especially cruel to the women of the Blue Army."

The ginger in purple with the metal chin nodded. "Yeah, you may have gone a bit too hard on them..."

"You three shut up and watch this bitch sing~" Red Leader smirked. He smacked you across the face with his robotic hand, scowling at you. "Tell us all you know about the Blue Army." he demanded.

"F-Fine..."

He patted your head. "Good girl~"

Paul and Patryk looked at each other, ashamed that they did that to you. Patryk looked at you with guilt in his eyes. He mouthed an "I'm sorry" to you, on the verge of tears. You rolled your eyes. Now you know: never disobey Red Leader.