EddMatt One-Shot 1: Vampires can be Hot

Oh my GOD that ass...~ Matt thought, peeking over the corner at Edd, who was cooking dinner. I need to wreck it~! But how...? He's so adorable! What if he doesn't want to? What if he doesn't want to be with me...? Alright, just...Come up with something...

Matt smirked at his idea. He took two pieces of cheese and molded them into fangs. He then stuck them on his teeth and went up behind Edd, wrapping his arms around what he saw as his boyfriend.

"Bleh bleh bleh~! I am a vampire~! I vant to suck your blood~!" Matt joked. Edd laughed and put on a sarcastic tone.

"Oh no! Get back, creature of the night! I have wood!"

Matt laughs, stumbling backwards in purpose. "Oh dear~! My weakness~!" he cried overdramatically as he draped his body over the back of a chair. Edd sighed and helped him up, still laughing. Matt purposely puts too much force onto getting up, so he lands in a kiss with Edd. Edd blushed redder than his can of cola on the counter. Matt closes his eyes and supports Edd's back. Edd slowly melts into the kiss, slowly wanting more. Once they pull away from each other, Edd hides his face in his green hoodie. Matt laughs and takes one piece of cheese off of his tooth, offering it to Edd. Edd takes it, eating the piece of cheese as if it's his favorite food.

"Uh...Edd? You know that's just some cheese I used as a fake fang, right?"

"Er...Yeah, I just...I...I-It's..."

"What?"

"I love you, okay?!"

Tom and Tord yelled from the living room "About time you admitted it!"

Matt was in shock. So many thoughts ran through his head. He loves me? Does he want to kiss more? Would he sleep in the same bed as me? Would he be willing to do it with me? Could he stand me? Why would he love me?

All of those stopped when Edd yanked him into a kiss. It got hotter and rougher, but stopped when Edd moaned. Matt and Edd broke apart and finished making dinner. It was a bit hard for Edd to make the food, though. Every time Edd was at the counter, Matt would dry hump him until Edd would kiss him. Once everything was over, however, Edd and Matt got pretty...handsy in Matt's room~ Edd couldn't walk the next day. If anybody asks him why, he'll say he fell in the kitchen and hit the chair. If anybody asks Matt why, he'll say Edd fell off of his skateboard. What really happened is that Matt got his wish. He wrecked Edd.