TomTord One-Shot 1: "Can I ever do anything right..?"

"Tom...?" Tord called from outside the Brit's door. Tom quickly wrapped his arms in gauze, rolled his sleeves down and opened the door.

"The fuck do you want, commie?" he growled.

"Are you alright...? I-I heard you crying and I got worried..."

"Why would you even care about me? It's not like anybody actually cares about me..."

"Tom, you know damn well that I care about you! And so does Edd and Matt!"

"Yeah right...The only things you guys give me are injuries..."

"That was before I left. Believe me, Tom, I've changed since then."

"As if..."

"Thomas Ridgewell, you know I love you."

"...what...?"

"You know I'm in love with you, honey...I just want you to love me back..."

"Fuck off so I can get drunk off my ass..."

"Tom, I'm serious."

"Tord...You...I love you too..."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"C'mere." Tord smiled gently as he held out his arms. Tom immediately hugged him tightly, crying into Tord's hoodie.

"C-Can...Can I ever do anything right...?"

"Of course you can, babe~" Tord smiled as he pet Tom's hair.

"Like...L-Like what...?" Tom sighed in between sniffles.

"Well, I got a smart-ass answer for you~ Are you ready for a joke?"

"Go ahead."

"Me~"

Tom flushed red. "T-Tord!"

"You know you want to~" Tord smirked.

"Shut up..."

"Not today~"

"Just...Stay with me...A-At least until I go back to sleep..."

Tord sighed. "Alright~"

The two made their way to Tom's bed, Tom flipping back down onto his pillow. Tord lied down with him, Tom pulling him close so they were spooning. Tom kept his face on Tord's neck and fell asleep after a few minutes. Tord smiled and went to sleep, listening to Tom's heart beating and feeling his slow, steady breathing on the back of his neck.

"Don't ever feel bad when I'm with you, Tom~" Tord smiled as Tom slept. "I never want to see you sad~ I love you~"