Major Time Skip

A few years later

"I'm home." Chris says, as he walks through the front door of his house for the first time in two months, due to his European tour. "Daddy!!" Eli and Cassidy who are now five years old and Chloe who is four yell, running up to Chris and hugging him tightly. "Hey kids." Chris says, taking all the kids in his arms and hugs them tightly.

"Where's daddy?" Chris asks. "Upstairs." Eli says and AJ starts making his way downstairs. "Kids, go to your room." Chris smirks when he sees AJ wearing no shirt. "Okay daddy!" They all say and run upstairs into their room as AJ walks up to Chris.

Chris picks AJ up and gives him a long passionate kiss. "How was Europe?" AJ mumbles into the kiss. "Not as beautiful as you, but still nice." Chris mumbles into the kiss. AJ pulls away and smiles as Chris places him on his feet. "I missed you so much." AJ hugs Chris tightly and Chris returns the embrace. "I missed you too baby." Chris says, kissing AJ's cheek.

"You know it's almost the kids bedtime, just need them to brush their teeth." AJ whispers in Chris' ear. Chris hums and picks AJ back up and takes him upstairs to their room. "You stay right here while I tuck the kids in." Chris whispers in AJ's ear and nibbles on his earlobe.

"Okay.." AJ shudders and Chris walks out of the room, and walks into Chloe's room. "Hey baby girl." Chris walks up to Chloe who's laying down in her bed. "Hi daddy." Chloe says sleepily and Chris sits on the edge of the bed. "You sleepy my princess?" Chris asks, stroking Chloe's hair. "Yes, I'm very sleepy daddy.." Chloe yawns.

"Let me tuck you in." Chris says, standing up, and tucks Chloe in. "Daddy?" Chloe asks. "Yes baby girl?" "Can you and daddy drop me off at school tomorrow together?" Chloe asks. "Of course sweetie." Chris smiles and kisses Chloe's forehead. "You get some sleep now." Chris walks out of Chloe's room and walks to the twins' room.

Chris slowly walks in and sees them sleeping on their bed with one on each side of the room. Chris smiles and walks up to Eli and kisses his forehead and pulls his blanket over him, before going up to Cassie and kisses her cheek, and tucks her in. "My mini me." Chris whispers before walking out of the room, closing the door and walks to his room.

Chris walks into his and AJ's room, hearing the shower running. Chris smirks and closes the door, walking into the bathroom, watching AJ shower. Chris strips out of his clothes and joins AJ in the shower. "Oh goodness!" AJ blushes, and turns so he's completely facing Chris.

"What? Thought we could have a shower together since it's been a while." Chris smiles. AJ pull Chris under the water, and gives him a passionate kiss. Chris lifts AJ up and holds him under the water, as AJ wraps his arms around Chris' neck.

________________________________

It's about a week later and AJ and the kids are at their house in Winnipeg, while Chris was out for work in Wisconsin. "Daddy, are you sure you're okay? You have had three tummy bads." Chloe asks AJ who's walked out of the bathroom after throwing up for the third time. "Yes, I'm fine baby girl." AJ says picking up Chloe and brings her downstairs. AJ puts Chloe down in the living room to play with Eli and Cassie while he washes the dishes.

AJ's POV

While I was washing the dishes, I started getting a weird but familiar craving: pickles and mustard. After I finished the dishes, I pulled the pickle jar and the mustard out of the fridge. I open the jar, take a pickle out and put some mustard on it before eating it. "That's weird.. this was one of my most common pregnancy cravings." I tell myself as I finish off the pickle.

"But I've been on birth control, I barley stopped for the second week now; it shouldn't ware off completely till the fourth week.." I tell myself as I continue to eat the weird combination of these two foods. I ended up eating the whole jar of pickles and finished the mustard bottle. "Oops." I tell myself and put throw the empty pickle jar and mustard bottle away. "Daddy..?" I hear Cassie say next to me.