The Wedding Day

______________________________________________________

AJ's POV

"I don't know how I feel about this one.." I say looking at the fifth tux I've tried on in the 360 mirror. "You've said that same opinion for all the tuxedos you've tried on lad, you know you're going to have to choose one at some point." Becky goes up to me and checks me out in the suit.

"I know... I guess I'm just bummed that I don't have my fit body to actually look good in a tuxedo." I say placing a hand on my now absent abs and barely present baby bump. "Oh rubbish, you look fine, don't think about how you look, think about what you see yourself in while walking down the aisle." Becky says.

I nod slowly and go back to the fitting room and getting out of the tuxedo I was wearing before getting back in my clothes, then going back to looking at all the other tuxedos. I remember Chris and I talking about the color theme being blue, any shade. I soon see a black tuxedo with a blue vest, bow tie, and a white shirt.

I take the hanger with the tux off the rack and go try it on. I check out how I look in the suit and I instantly fell in love with it. I can totally see myself walking down the aisle with Chris watching me in a gaze in this tuxedo. I walk out and show Becky. "I like that one lad, it really looks good on you." She smiles.

"I really like this one too, I can see myself walking down the aisle wearing it." I smile. "So you gonna take it?" Becky asks. "Of course." "Great! Now go change and we'll ring it up, then head back to your hotel room." She says and I go do as I'm told. I pay for the tux and we head to the car.

We got back to the hotel and I hang up the tux in the back of the closet in the bag that it came with so Chris doesn't see it. "I can't believe my wedding is tomorrow.." I say taking one last glance at the tuxedo before slowly closing the door. "It's going to be great AJ, the day you've been waiting for, almost your entire life." Becky says.

"I know, I'm just scared.." I mumble. "It's alright to be nervous, but you'll be standing in front of your true love." Becky smiles going up to me and hugging me, and your maid of honor right next to you." "I know, but what if I feel like throwing up, I am pregnant.." I say tensing up just at the thought of that happening.

"Don't worry, Becky Lynch here will make sure that won't happen." She says. We're just going to have to feed you some fluids and maybe a tiny bit of solids, and we'll have to give you less so you won't throw up." "Okay, I can do that.. just pregnancy cravings will be the end of me." I say placing a hand on my tiny bump.

______________________________________________________

It's the day of my wedding and I'm super nervous, luckily I was able to get some sleep, but was awoken by morning sickness. There was a knock at my door as I was throwing up my meal from last night. "It's open!" I groan and I soon start throwing up again.

"AJ, you alright lad?" Becky walks in and holds my hair back and rubs my back. "I'm fine.." I mumble as I finish, flushing the toilet before washing up. "Okay, well we got to go to the place to get you ready, my dress in in the car, so I'll grab your tux while you get yourself ready." Becky says walking out of the bathroom.

___________________________

We arrive at the place, and Becky and I take a couple of trips to get everything down. We were greeted by this nice lady waiting for us at the entrance. "Hi, welcome! You must be AJ, your fiancé Chris arrived not too long ago with your children." She says cheerfully.

"Yes ma'am, that's me, and this is my maid of honor Becky." I introduce Becky. "Nice to meet you, well we'll have the workers take your stuff to your rooms, and we'll help prepare you for today." She says as a few people come and take our stuff, before she leads us inside the building, which is right across the venue for the wedding.