Pregnancy and Ultrasound

Chris' POV

I was watching AJ's match for the WWE title, and I wanted to go help him, he looked so vulnerable. AJ didn't end up winning his match, I feel bad for him, but the only good thing out of it is that AJ can still get pregnant.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened and Becky was helping AJ into the room. "Thanks Becky, I'll take it from here." I groan in pain getting off the couch and head over to AJ.

"Not a problem." She exits. I pick up AJ and place him on the couch. "Thanks, babe." He says and I smile.

*Time Skip to about a few months later*

AJ's POV

It's been a few months after Chris and I found out I was pregnant. I have an ultrasound today, but Chris can't come with me, because he has work. I get to the doctors office and they get my ultra sound. The doctor puts the jelly stuff on my stomach and he searches for a heartbeat.

After ten minutes of searching there wasn't a heartbeat. I had a miscarriage. "I'm sorry, Mr. Jones." The doctor says. All I could do is cry. I lost my first baby, how am I going to break it to Chris.

The doctors perform the process of removing the fetus in my belly. I signed out of the hospital and drove myself home crying. I got home and I just went to the room and laid in bed waiting for Chris.

A few hours later I hear the door open. "AJ?" I hear Chris ask, "babe where are you?" He says and I hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. I sit on the edge of the bed as Chris enters the room. "AJ, you alright, how was the ultrasound? What's the gender?" Chris asks and I break down.

"AJ what's wrong?" He comes up to me and pulls me into a hug. "Chris," I cry, "I-I had a miscarriage!"

"W-what?" He said, and anger fills him, because he screams and throws something at the wall. "I know! It's all my fault!" I cry even more and run downstairs and out of the house. I run into this beautiful meadow, that I found a little bit after I moved some of my stuff into Chris' house and I have always liked to visit there, and I sat there and started crying even more.

I don't blame Chris for being mad, I'm upset at myself as well, it's my fault that Chris and I won't be parents in a few months. "It's all my fault!" I cry.

Chris' POV

When AJ told me the news about his miscarriage, I don't know what came over me. This anger filled inside me and I threw my bag at the wall with all my might. I look back at AJ and it looks like he saw a ghost, "I know! It's all my fault!" AJ cries and runs out the house. "AJ!" I call out to him, but he was already to far to hear me.

I sigh and get into some actual clothing, because I was in my wrestling gear. When I was done, I run outside the house and start searching for AJ.

"Where could he be?" I ask myself as a thought hit my head. "The meadow." I tell myself and start heading to the meadow AJ always sneaks out to whenever he's feeling emotional while I'm at work during his pregnancy.

I get to the meadow and see AJ crying to himself. I feel horrible I want to make it up to him for getting mad. I look around the meadow and see some ribbon from an old kite stuck in a tree.

I carefully free it, and find AJ's favorite flowers, tulips. I make a small bouquet out of the different colors of tulips and tie them together with the ribbon, which was a beautiful blue.

I go up to AJ who is still crying. I sit next to him wrapping an arm around him. "You know," I say quietly, "I can see why you like coming here, beautiful place for beautiful people like you."

AJ looks up at me blushing. "I-I thought you were mad." AJ sniffles. "Yes, I was a little upset about the miscarriage, but I'm fine now." I say.

"I'm glad, but it's all my fault." AJ says sadly. "Babe, it's not your fault, these situations happen. We can always try again." I rub his shoulder and his belly. "I just feel like it's my fault since I'm the one who's pregnant or who was pregnant." He says.

"AJ, you'll get that feeling, but I know and down in your heart you'll soon find out this isn't your fault." I say, "but no matter what happens I will always be there for you." I say reassuring. "Thank you Chris." AJ smiles. "I also saw these in the back of the meadow, and I thought I'd make you this." I say handing him the tulip bouquet I made him.

"Tulips?" He asks. "Yeah, I know you're-" "Highly allergic?" He says. "What! I, uh didn't know, I thought you liked tulip-" "I'm kidding I love tulips." AJ laughs.

"Oh my gosh, you fucking scared me!" I say, "I thought I was going to accidentally kill you." I bury in my face in my hands. "I'm sorry, I was trying to have fun." AJ chuckles, "But I do love the bouquet." He says.

"I'm glad you do." I say looking up at him. "Yeah, they're beautiful." AJ sniffs them. "Just like my baby boy fiancé." I say running a hand through AJ's hair.

"Can we go back home, so I can put these in a vase?" AJ asks. "Of course." I say helping AJ up and we walk home. When we get home AJ puts the tulips in a vase before giving them another sniff. I was in the room watching TV and I look up seeing AJ just in a robe.

He undoes the knot on his robe, letting it slide off him revealing his naked body to me. I smirk turning off the TV and going up to him, and hold his hips from behind.

I kiss his lower back and started leaving a trail of kisses from there up to his neck. I moved to where I was in front of AJ and I ran my fingers through his hair to the back of his neck, pulling him into a long passionate kiss.

I absolutely love AJ's body, it's where the description of perfect is displayed. I love touching him, just feeling the warmth of his bare skin on my hands.

"I want to try again." AJ says. "You sure?" I ask. "Yes, please let's try again." He says and I smirk, pulling him into the bed.