Trying Again

AJ's POV

When Chris was watching TV, I went to the downstairs bathroom and stripped out of my clothes.

I put on my robe and walk back upstairs to our room, seeing Chris still watching TV. He turns his attention to me, causing me to blush a bit.

I slowly undo the knot on my robe, and slowly took it off my shoulders letting it slide off the rest of my body. Chris smirks and turns off the TV.

He goes behind me and places his hands on my hips. He kneels down rubbing his thumbs over my lower back/upper butt, mainly on the dimples on my back at the bottom of my spine. (One Direction reference.)

I shudder as he softly kisses my lower back, and starts leaving little kisses up to the back of my neck while slowly standing up.

He moves in front of me and runs his hands through my hair and pulls me into a passionate kiss. "I want to try again." I say breaking the kiss.

"Are you sure?" He asks placing some stray hairs behind my ear. "I'm sure, please, let's try again." I say and he smirks, pulling me into the bed with him.

He lays on his back and pulls me on top of him into a kiss. I kiss back and open my mouth for him. He slides his tongue in my mouth and we start making out for a good five minutes.

He climbs on top of me and moves my head to the side before kissing my neck. He finds my sweet spot causing me to moan. After working on my neck, he starts stripping out of his clothes.

He goes back to working on the other side of my neck and starts to grind up against me. I moan softly and he pulls away. "AJ are sure you want me to do this? I have protection." He says.

"I'm sure, I want to try again." I moan as he starts to enter me. I moan as he slowly starts to thrust. Soon Chris picks up the pace and I grab his back.

"AJ, I'm close. Last chance are you sure you want this?" Chris asks after a while of going at it. "Y-yes." I manage to moan out and he cums inside me.

I pant as he finishes and gets off me and lays down next to me. We look at each other and he gives me a quick kiss. I lay my head on his chest and try to catch me breath.

"You okay, baby?" Chris chuckles. "I'm fine." I say slowly getting my breath back to normal. "You wanna get some sleep?" Chris asks.

"Yeah, I'm just going to brush my teeth and maybe take a rinse." I say and get out of bed, and take a quick rinse like I said. After that, I got dressed and brushed my teeth.

I go to the room seeing Chris already sleeping. I get in bed with him and face him. I caress his cheek and kiss his cheek, before falling asleep as well.

The next morning

Chris' POV

I went to bed early because I had work the next day. I wake up in the morning to the sound of a TV. I get out of bed and get dressed before going downstairs.

I see the TV turned on and AJ fast asleep on the couch not even facing the TV. I smile and head back upstairs to get ready for work.

When I finished, I walk back downstairs and see AJ still sleeping. I wish I could sleep in for so long. I walk over to him and squat down next to him.

I move some hair out of his face and kiss his cheek before heading to work. I stop by a gas station to fill up my car and to get a quick coffee before getting to work.

AJ's POV

I couldn't really sleep in the middle of the night so I went downstairs to watch TV, eventually I fell asleep like at three in the morning.

I woke up to feeling that I'm going to throw up. I run to the bathroom and barely make it to the toilet. When I finished, I went upstairs to my bathroom and cleaned up.

Crap, I don't want to be sick again! Especially if that means I have to call Chris and make him miss work again. I felt my forehead and I didn't feel warm, then again who knows..

I grab a thermometer, and take my temperature real quick. When I hear the beep, I check and it read 93.5° that's normal.

Wait.. Maybe.. It could be.. But isn't it too early..

I get some shoes on and drive myself to the nearest pharmacy, and I buy myself a pregnancy test. I take it back home and read the instructions on how to use it, because every test is different.

I go to the restroom and took the test. It says wait seven minutes for results. I decided to leave the test in the bathroom and wait in my room.

After what felt like the longest seven minutes, I go back and check the test. I smile as I see a plus sign displayed on the test. I'm pregnant. I can't wait to tell Chris.

Later that day

I was showering because I was a bit sore from doing it with Chris last night. I get out and wrap a towel around my waist going to the closet and get dressed in some pajama bottoms, and an AJ Styles shirt.

I walk out and wait for Chris to come home from work. I hear the door open and my heart races, I'm so exited to share the great news to Chris.

"AJ." He says walking into the bedroom. "Hey Chris." I say going up to him and giving him a quick kiss. "I have something to tell you." I say. "You think it can wait till after I shower, I ran into some guy with coffee on my way home and now my stomach is all sticky." He explains.

"Of course." I say kissing his cheek going downstairs. When he finished showering I walk upstairs seeing Chris in sweatpants and no shirt. I knock on the door before walking in.

"Oh hey, what did you want to talk about again." Chris asks. "I'm pregnant." I say, and his eyes lighten up. "Y-you're what?" He asks with a smile.

"I'm pregnant." I say again with my smile growing. His smile grows as well and he goes over to me and picks me up spinning me around.

He puts me down kissing my lips and lifts up my shirt, kneels down, and kisses my stomach a few times. He gets back to his feet and we share another kiss.