Two?!

I can't take it anymore! I wanna publish this SUPER bad! So here's the next chapter early! You're welcome! -Mox 🤘🏻

AJ's POV

Chris and I look into the screen and see.. "It's kinda hard to tell.." I say squinting my eyes and looking closer. "Wait, hang on a second." The doctor says quickly taking off the jelly stuff, and moving the screen out of the way.

"What's going on? Is everything alright Doctor?" I ask worried. "Oh yes everything is fine, I just need to check something based on the screen." He says putting fresh jelly stuff on my belly and searches for a heartbeat. 'Oh no, I hope we didn't lose the baby again!' I thought holding Chris' hand.

"Look! Listen!" The doctor says, and Chris and I listen closely hearing not one, but TWO tiny heartbeats in my belly. "But that could only mean.." Chris says. "Twins." I say and my eyes widen. "Exactly, that's why it was hard to tell what the gender was, because you were looking at two babies." The doctor says.

"No wonder my belly is so big at only six months." I say. "Can we still get a sonogram done?" Chris asks. "Oh yeah of course, we just need a bigger screen." The doc says getting a bigger screen and redoing the sonogram. "Looks, like you're having a boy and a girl." The doctor says taking the jelly stuff off.

Chris and I sign out of the hospital and go to the car. Chris helps me inside my seat before going to the drivers seat and drives us home. When we get home, Chris helps me inside and leads me to the room. He lays me on the bed before getting in himself.

"I can't believe we're having twins." I say rubbing my belly. "I know, I guess that explains why you were getting a lot of kicks and major cramps." Chris says removing my shirt and starts rubbing my belly. "Yeah, I guess so. What about a baby shower?" I ask.

"We should definitely have one, especially since we're having two babies." Chris says. "I guess that's true, but we have to have it as soon as we can but before the babies are born." I say and Chris kisses my baby bump.

Time skip to a few weeks later

Chris and I were at the party hall where our baby shower is going to be. We invited a lot of co workers and close friends, so we were expecting a lot of people. Chris and I were making sure everything was set up and ready.

"Where's our new parents?" I hear Dean say. Chris and I turn and Dean and Roman holding a present. "Guys, you're early." I smile and hug both of them before taking the gift and placing it on the gift table.

"We know, but we wanted to help you guys finish setting up." Roman says. "Aw you guys are too sweet, well we just have the center pieces, the balloons, and a couple other things if you guys want to help out with that." I say while Chris is talking to the owners of the building on what's still missing.

Roman helped me set up the center pieces and Dean and Chris worked on the balloons. Bad choice, Dean would constantly inhale the helium so he can get a squeaky voice and sooner or later Chris tagged along. I roll my eyes and go up to them and take away the helium tank.

"Okay kids, you can go help Roman with the center pieces or go help set up the food table and the kids section." I say taking over balloon duty. When I was done, Chris was still working on the food table and Dean was working on the kids section.

I finished with the balloons and I went to put the helium tank, the string, and the balloons away I see Becky coming in with a present in hand. "AJ!" She says hugging me and I hug her back. "Hey Becky, you made it." I say. "Of course I did, how could I miss the baby shower of my best friend's son or daughter. By the way what is the gender?" She asks.

"You'll find find out soon." I smile. "Okay, well I didn't know whether to get blue or pink stuff, so I got you both!" She says handing me the gift. "Thank you so much." I say placing it on the gift table, and more guests start arriving little by little.

After everyone came we all ate, and Chris and I stood up and went to the table with the cake in between the present tables. "Attention everyone!" Chris shouts getting everyone's attention. "As you all have been wondering the gender of the our baby is." Chris says and I go get a giant balloon.

"In this balloon, there is colored ribbon and glitter that will say the gender of our baby." I say. "AJ and I will now pop the balloon." Chris says and hands me a needle and we silently counted to three before popping it revealing the pink and the blue ribbon. "Twins!" Roman and Dean say and everyone cheers.

Chris' POV

After the baby shower, AJ and I went home with all the presents we got. We pull up to the drive way and I shut off the car and give AJ the keys. "Go unlock the door and wait in the room, I'll get the presents and bring them up." I say.

"But I wanna help." He says. "No baby, you save you're energy especially since you're carrying two babies." I say. "What you're saying I'm fat and can't do it!" AJ snaps. "No that's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is-" "That I'm weak and pathetic and can't even go up and downstairs while pregnant?!" AJ snaps again.

"AJ, please listen to me-" "No, you listen to me I don't need you to tell me what I can and can't do! Whether I'm pregnant or not, because I can handle myself all on my own!" AJ says getting out of the car, slamming the door with the keys and went to the front door unlocking it and going inside.

I groan before getting out of the car and getting some of the presents. A couple weeks ago was AJ's sixth month into pregnancy and he's been getting really moody and bipolar, but he's my fiancé and I love him and I know it's probably just part of the pregnancy because he's never been like this before.

I make about three trips to get all the presents down and lock the car before going back inside. I get a small present I bought for AJ kinda like my treat for the baby shower. I go upstairs and see our bedroom door is closed. I knock on the door before opening it a bit.

"AJ, baby can I come in?" I ask and I hear AJ crying. I raise an eyebrow and walk in and see AJ in bed and it looked like he was trying to cry himself to sleep. "AJ, baby what's wrong?" I ask sitting on the edge of the bed and place a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He cries. "What?" "I'm sorry, I've been so moody. They're hormones with the pregnancy, and I got them late. Please don't take the ring back, I'll try and control it I promise." AJ says completely breaking down.

"AJ calm down, I'm not or will never take the ring back. Also, I know it's part of the pregnancy, you're never like this. Just calm down, relax." I say placing a hand on his head and he sits up laying his head on my chest trying to calm himself down.

When he finally relaxes, I pulled up the present. "I got you a little something." I say handing him the present. "You did? You know you didn't have to." He sniffles taking the present. "Of course I did, open it up." I say smiling.

He smiles and opens the present and pulls out two onesies that say Y2AJ. If you remember back to when I found that piece of paper that had a shirt design that said Y2AJ, well I saved it and got that design on the onesies. It's especially cute, because the background of the one for the boy is blue and pink for the girl.

"Chris, where did you find the design?" AJ asks and I pull out the piece of paper showing AJ. "Hey, I forgot about this." He smiles and pulls out two little pairs of baby socks. The first pair has a Y on one sock and 2 on the other and the second pair has an A on one sock and a J on the other.

"These are so cute." AJ giggles looking at the socks. "There's one more thing inside." I say and AJ looks inside and pulls out a card, but not just any card. It was the original copy of our wedding invitation and the back is AJ's dream venue.

"Chris!" He gasps. This is amazing!" He says and hugs me tightly and I chuckle and hug him back. "Anything for my baby boy fiancé." I say. "Let's go open the rest of our presents." He says. I nod and help him off the bed and help him downstairs, holding his hand while he holds his belly.