Life In Pregnancy

*Time skip to about 5 to 6 months*

AJ's POV

It's been five months and about to be six months into my pregnancy, and I already got my stitches off my stomach and the scar isn't that noticeable.

My nausea has decreased a bit, but I've been feeling kicks from the baby and I've been getting major cramps on my stomach.

Chris was out of town with the WWE, and I was laying in bed rubbing my stomach which has already grown quite a bit. It kind of makes me sad that Chris really hasn't been here lately. He hasn't been home for almost two months.

It was getting a bit late, and I was reading a book because I didn't really feel like sleeping. I don't really enjoy sleeping without Chris, I honestly don't know how I've been able to do it before. I sigh as I flip the page, continuing to read while thinking about Chris.

Chris' POV

I finally worked my ass off enough to get two weeks off from work, and I wanted to surprise AJ. He calls me every night telling me every night how much he misses me, and I miss him a lot too.

I've been driving for a few hours because RAW was held in Virginia which isn't that far from Georgia. I finally got home, and I parked the car across the street to not give me away.

I go up to the window next to the front door and unlock it and slowly opening it, hiding it with the curtains inside. I ring the doorbell and wait for my signal, which is the sound of AJ unlocking the door.

I hear the door unlocking and I slowly climb in through the window without AJ noticing. I stand behind him, watching him look outside.

He slowly closes the door and turns around and sees me standing right in front of him. The minute he sees me, he smiles widely and runs to me.

He jumps on me, tackling me into a hug and he starts kissing my lips multiple times, not giving me a chance to kiss him back. He cups my face and continues to give me sloppy kisses on my lips.

"B-babe." I manage to say in between AJ's kisses and cup his face to stop his shower of kisses. "I'm sorry, I just missed you so much!" AJ says blushing a bit.

"I missed you too, I just wasn't quite expecting that." I say sitting up and AJ just stays kneeling in front of me. "Now, where were we?" I smirk.

AJ smiles and pulls me into a kiss, and I was able to kiss back this time. I pick up AJ not breaking the kiss and take him upstairs. I place him on his back in the bed, which breaks the kiss.

I kneel next to him on the bed and take off his shirt, revealing his growing baby bump. I rub it gently placing a few kisses on it.

I lay back down next to AJ, still rubbing his belly. I feel AJ scooting
close to me and I look over at him smiling. "Tomorrow, I'm gonna get a sonogram to find out the gender. Will you be able to come?" He asks.

I smile and nod, running a hand through his hair. "I have the next two weeks off." I say and he smiles, scooting closer to me. I pull him into a quick kiss before checking the time, it was getting pretty late.

"We should get to bed, especially you. You need to get extra sleep for the baby's sake." I say and he nods. "I know." He says getting up to go to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When he was done, I went to brush my teeth and floss.

When I came back to the room, AJ looked like he was already sleeping. He has the covers over him and he was on his side facing away from me. I smile and get into bed next to him.

I wrap my arms around his baby bump, kissing the back of his head before falling asleep instantly.

In the morning, I wake up to AJ's soft cries and groans, but he wasn't in the room. I get out of bed and walk to the restroom, seeing AJ with the heating pad on his stomach and crying a bit.

"More cramps?" I ask a bit sleepily. AJ sniffles and nods. I go up to him and kiss his forehead. "Hang on, I can't believe I haven't thought of this yet." I say when an idea hit my head.

I turn to the medicine cabinet and search for ibuprofen. I couldn't find pills, and I wouldn't want to give AJ pills due to safety precautions for the baby. Maybe that's why I haven't thought of giving him medicine.

I find some liquid ibuprofen, and take it out of the cabinet. I get the tiny plastic cup off the top of the bottle and fill it up with the medicine. "Here, take this." I say handing it to AJ.

"What is it?" AJ asks holding his baby bump. "Don't worry, it's ibuprofen. It'll help with the pain." I say giving him a reassuring look. He takes the little cup and drinks the medicine.

I unplug the heating pad before taking AJ in my arms and take him back to bed. I rubs his stomach as he slowly starts falling back asleep.

I just stay awake just in case AJ wakes up again, but I don't think he will anytime soon. I feel AJ grabbing my arm and hugging it close to him. I use my free arm to stroke his hair.

I kiss his head and move my free arm to his belly and start rubbing it softly, remembering that he has sonogram hours from now, I decided to try and get some sleep so I wouldn't be so tired.

I wake up to a good feeling on my neck. I open my eyes and see AJ kissing my neck. "It's about time you wake up, I tried so many other things that didn't work I thought you died." AJ says.

"I'm not dead." I chuckle. "I was just sleeping because I fell back asleep late." I say. "Why, you knew I had the sonogram today." He says. "Just in case you woke up for any other reason." I say.

"Oh, well the appointment is in an hour, so I suggest you hurry." AJ says. I get out of bed, quickly showering, getting dressed and got the car keys. "Let's go?" I ask AJ who was on the couch waiting for me.

"Yeah." He says and we exit the door and head to the hospital. We got there and we had to wait in the waiting room for about twenty minutes. The doctor leads us to the room and sets up everything for the sonogram.

They place the jelly stuff on his belly and start the sonogram. We look into the screen and see it's a..

Lol cliff hanger! Only because I don't know what gender the baby should be tbh, I want you guys to decide! So leave a comment below and I will choose based on the majority of the votes. Or with my luck and no one comments their vote, I'll ask my best friend or I'll come up with something.

That's all, feel free to leave other comments other than just voting, vote, and follow.

Luv you guys! -Mox 🤘🏻