Sexy Time

(I DON'T OWN THIS FANART! Believe me, I'm not that talented. Cred to whoever did make it.)

Also, since I forgot to take it into account that whenever I publish some editing I did over an old chapter and you guys get the notification that I updated the book.. Here's the next chapter early! Sorry for keeping y'alls hopes up that there was new chapters. ❤️

Chris' POV

"It's sexy time." AJ whispers in my ear. I am so ready for this.

I grab AJ's butt and start kissing him, and we soon start having this hot make out session. I take off his bonnet to free his perfect hair. Sooner or later, all our clothes were taken off and I start doing AJ. "Chris.." AJ moans. "Go Faster." And I do what I'm told.

*Time skip*

We were laying in the bed together and it was only the early afternoon. "That was amazing Chris." AJ says and puts a hand on my chest. "Yes, yes it was." I say wrapping an arm around him. "Can you come shower with me?" He whispers in my ear, and lightly kisses my neck.

"See those two hands you have, you would have to slap me in the face every time I say no." I say and AJ smiles, pulling me off the bed and leads me to the bathroom.

I have never showered with anyone, not even my ex, but it was amazing. AJ and I would steal a kiss from each other every now and then. After we got out, we got dressed and lagged in bed. The day was still very young though. "Chris?" He asks. "Yeah AJ?" I answer.

"Well I have two plane tickets to my hometown in Georgia. I wanted to know if you wanted to come and check it out." He says with a worried face. "Yeah, of course I'll go, when is it." I say. "Well, about you know.. Tonight." He says. "Tonight?! Why didn't you tell me sooner!"

"I was afraid you would say no.. I'm sorry just forget it.. Sorry for asking.." He says and gets out of bed and places one of the tickets on the dresser. "Wait AJ." I say. "Don't worry about it." He says quietly and goes to the closet to start packing his things. "I'm not forcing you to go."

I never realized how fragile AJ is, it's not a bad thing, I just need to watch what I say and how I say it. It makes me feel bad, he can't help but be delicate when it comes to relationships. I wonder why, maybe it has something to do with his past love life..

"AJ, I never said I didn't want to go. I was just a bit shocked that it was a little last minute." I explain myself. "I'm sorry I told you at the last minute.. I just was afraid to ask you if you wanted to go." He says as he finished packing his bags.

"Hey, come here." I say holding my arms out. He walks towards me and I sit him on my lap and I hold him close. "I'm going with you, I'll pack my bags right now and we'll check out before we leave, kay?" I say.

"Okay." He smiles and nuzzles his head into my chest. I kiss the top of his head and start rocking him like an infant. "I love you, baby." I say. "I love you too."

AJ's POV

The night came faster than expected, Chris and I are on the plane to Georgia right now. Chris and I had one aisle to ourselves and we were in the back so we could be as alone as we could.

I look out the window and start falling asleep, it was already close to midnight and the plane just left. I turn and see Chris already asleep. I've never slept on a plane before so I really didn't want to start without being in Chris' arms.

I just stayed up for the whole plane ride. I feel like I would regret this later, but oh well.

Chris' POV

"Chris, the plane just landed" AJ said, I open my eyes to see AJ looking like shit. "Babe, did you sleep?" I ask and he shook his head.

"I have never slept on a plane before, so I didn't sleep." He yawns. "Babe, you know you could of woken me up and I would of held you in my arms." I tell him. "Thanks, but I'm good." He yawns again. "When we get to your place, it's nap time for you mister." I kiss his nose. "Okay.." He says.

We get off the plane, and head to the baggage claim. We get a rental car to take to AJ's place. I had him type the address of his house on my phone GPS, so I can drive. On the way there I look at AJ and see him sleeping. Poor baby must be exhausted. I got to his house, and went to get the key from AJ's bag and I unlocked the door.

I get our bags down and set them in the living room. I go back to the car, and I pick up AJ and find the master bedroom. I set him down in the bed and tuck him in. I kiss his cheek and take off his shoes and socks.

I take a look around his room. I look at his dresser and see some pictures. I smile as I come upon another picture frame. It was AJ with two other guys wearing the same shirt that said "The Bullet Club."

I saw the frame was broken and next to it was more pictures of the three of them, but they were crossed out with a black marker. I wonder why. I was snapped out of my thoughts with the sound of AJ groaning. I turn and see him awake. "Chris, come lay with me." He says sleepily.

I smile and go lay with him and wrap my arms around him. "What's up babe?" I ask. "Just wanted to be with you." He says. "Because you love me." I ask.

"Yup." He says and faces me. I peck his lips and hold him close to me. "You know," he says putting a hand on my chest. "There's a hot tub in the back yard, maybe we can go take a dip right now."

"That sounds like a great idea, but is instead of just a dip, how about we do a nice skinny dip?" I smirk at AJ. "Man you know how to turn something so much better than it already is." He says.

"Wanna head out there right now?" I ask and AJ nods and leads me to the back yard.