Love Is In The Making

Warning!!! Contains A LOT OF SMUT!! I went all out on the smut, I don't even know what came over me on this chapter! 😂😈😏

Also this is the next chapter early for me reaching 100 followers! I'm so happy! Thank you to everyone who found my account good enough to press that follow button!! 😊😄

AJ's POV

"I'm pregnant." I tell Chris and he just looks at me with a blank expression. The first thing I think he's going to do might be punch me right in the stomach. Instead, he slowly goes up to me, and looks me right in the eyes, I slowly take a step back, and bump into the wall.

Chris goes up to me, and kneels down so he's facing my stomach. He then lifts up my shirt and gently rubs my stomach then does the unthinkable. He places a few kisses on my stomach, and rests his head on my stomach.

"You may not be mine, but dammit I will still take care of you. You don't deserve to die, I'll take care of you. I promise." He says kissing my stomach once more before wrapping his arms around my waist and buries his face in my stomach again.

I run my hands through his hair, as tears pour down my cheeks. I'm so glad that Chris is willing to take care of a baby that doesn't even have his genetics, but all this just makes me feel like a total slut for being pregnant with someone else's baby.

Chris looks up at me, and stands up, wiping my tears away before placing a kiss on my lips. "It's okay baby, it's not your fault." He says placing a hand on my stomach. "I feel like a whore!" I cry into my fiancés shoulder.

"You're not a whore my beautiful baby. Don't let anyone tell you so otherwise, or else they'll be dealing with me." He says rubbing my back. He pulls away and wipes the tears out of my eyes. "No more tears, okay baby?" Chris says softly, before leaning in and places a kiss on my lips.

"If anything, Dolph is the whore. He's to one who did this to you, maybe to try and separate us or something. But joke's on him, because we're keeping the baby, and I'll raise him or her as if they're one of my own." Chris states and I just nod a bit as more tears fall down my cheeks, only for Chris to wipe them off.

I look into Chris' eyes and we share a soft smile, before leaning in and sharing a kiss. The kiss was still going for five seconds, then ten, then twenty, and so on, until we pulled away for air. I was panting for air as Chris let's out a little snicker.

"How about, we take a nice hot shower, then have some sexy time before going to bed." Chris asks a bit seductively while moving a few stray hairs behind my ear, before nibbling on my ear lobe and starts kissing down my neck. I close my eyes and nod slowly.

I lift up my arms, and Chris pulls off my shirt before leaving soft kisses along my chest. I watch Chris strip out of his clothes before he does the same to me, then picking me up bridal style and taking me into the bathroom. He places me down and starts the shower by turning on the water and making it sure it's nice and hot.

"After you." Chris smiles while moving out of the way so I can step in. "Thanks love." I smile, slowly stepping in and let out an exhale of relief when the hot water meets my tense muscles. Chris steps in after me before wrapping his arms around my stomach and kisses my neck.

I moan a bit as I turn around and wrap my arms around Chris' neck and laying a kiss on his lips which he immediately returns. He pick up the two in one shampoo and conditioner before squirting some in his hands and starts washing my hair for me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chris and I finish our long shower together, and Chris picks me up and takes me back to the room, placing me on the bed. "You look sexy, while your naked and wet on the bed." Chris seductively says, placing his hands on my chest, while getting on the bed hovering over me.