Sleep Over

Chris' POV

"There's something you should know." I say. I pick him up and set him down next to me.

"Look, most people don't know, but when you first bumped into me, I instantly fell in love. I couldn't stop thinking about you, but I didn't know how or when to tell you. I tried to avoiding you and that's why I snapped at you." I explain to him.

"R-Really?" He asks. "Of course." I say "But now I don't have to worry cause I heard your confession to Becky."

I check my phone and the pay per view is probably over. "We should get going. Wanna go over to my hotel?" I ask. "I would love to, but my stuff is still in my locker room." He says.

"Go get your stuff, and meet me in the parking lot." I say, and he nods and exits my locker room. I grab my stuff and start heading to the parking lot. A few minutes later I say AJ walking towards me.

"Ready to go?" I ask. "Yeah." He responds and we head back to the hotel.

At the hotel we drop our things, and head to the bedroom. We look at each other, and I pull AJ in and start kissing him. He kisses back and jumps on me causing me to lose my balance and fall on the bed with him on top of me.

We started laughing and we look into each other's eyes, and AJ pecks my lips. I scootch us up so we are entirely on the bed, and I roll us over so he's on the bottom. I start kissing him again, and he kisses back opening his mouth to grant me access.

I slid my tongue in his mouth and started exploring it. I soon take off his shirt and he does the same for me. I made a trail of kisses from his lips, on his jaw line, all the way to his neck. I start kissing his neck until I find his sweet spot.

I soon hear a small moan from AJ assuming I found it. I start sucking that spot and lightly biting it. A few minutes of working on his sweet spot I pull away leaving a love mark on his neck. I start kissing from his neck back up to his lips.

Time passes and our pants and boxers are off, and we are having sex. "C-Chris." AJ moans. "M-more." He says and I pick up the pace.

Time passes.

We are both laying in the bed, and we are both panting a little bit. I look into AJ's eyes, place my hand behind his neck close to the back of his head, and pull him in and start kissing him again.

He kisses back and he goes on top of me. I run my hands through his hair and licked his bottom lip for entrance. He immediately grants it and I slip my tongue into his mouth.

I put my hand on his hips kissing him a bit roughly. I roll us over so I'm on top, and I begin kissing his neck again. Finding another sweet spot, I start sucking and lightly biting it leaving another love mark.

Sooner or later we were at it with round two. I was going a little faster and harder this time, and I know that's true because we are both kind of sweating. Time passes and we are on the bed panting again.

"Get some sleep AJ we have work tomorrow." I say slipping on my boxers. "Alright." AJ whines putting his boxers back on sliding next to me in bed. "Night Chris." AJ says. "Night." I says pecking his lips before turning off the light.

In the morning I wake up pretty early and see AJ still sleeping. I decided to get up and go shower.

AJ's POV

I wake up alone in the bed. I look around and there's no sign of Chris. I get up kind of anxious because I didn't want this to be a one night stand.

"I hope he didn't leave me." I tell myself. I panickly run outside of the room bumping into someone and I fell on top of the person. "Where's the fire?" I hear Chris say.

I chuckle nervously and get off him, and help him up. I see he's just wearing a towel around his waist and I stare at him in awe. I realize I was caught staring. "I uh thought you left." I said. "I would never leave." He said.

"That's good to know." I say and rub the back of my neck. "You go shower so we can have the day together before work." Chris says and kisses my cheek. I go shower, get dressed, and get my stuff ready for work.

I exit and see Chris waiting for me. "You ready to go?" He asks. "Yeah." I say and we headed off to work. When we get there we went separate ways to go find our locker rooms. As I was heading to mine I see Becky talking to another diva with pink hair.

"Hey Becky." I say. "Oh hey AJ, this Sasha Banks." She says introducing  me to Sasha. "Nice to meet you." She says. "You too." I say back. "I have to go get ready for my match." Sasha says and leaves. "Bye." Becky and I say.

"Hey, I need to talk to you in my locker room." Becky says. "Um, okay." I say and go to her locker room. "Alright, you need to tell me what happened between you and Chris last night." She says. "What makes you say that?" I ask.

"Oh I don't know," She says, "maybe it's the fact that you have two visible hickeys on your neck." She finishes. "Wait? What?" I ask and she brings me to the mirror and sure enough there were two hickeys on my neck. "Oh god." I say.

"So wanna explain them?" She asks. "Is there any way to cover them up for the night?" I ask."Yes, now spill." She says.

"Well, we kissed. A lot, then made out a bit. Then we did 'it' and he sort of kissed my neck during the process, but I didn't know he left hickeys." I say. "Wow, I'd watch out for Chris." "Why?" I ask. "Because this was a one day thing who knows if he hurts you after you get too attached." Becky says.

"I doubt that'll happen, but I'll still watch out." I say. "Good, now let me get some of that makeup on your neck." She says  and grabs some foundation, good thing we have the same skin tone. She puts some foundation on both hickeys, concealing them completely. 

"Wow it's like they're not even there." I say looking at my neck in the mirror. "I know, and it's waterproof, so it won't come off if you have a match tonight." She says. "I do have match right now so I have to get going, but thanks again." I say.

"Not a problem, be careful." She says. "I will." I say and head to the gorilla. "You ready for our match together?" I hear Chris say. "Of course, I'm exited." I say and Chris' music plays and he enters. Soon my music starts playing and I enter.

Later The New Day's music plays and all three members enter. The match starts and it was going great, I actually think we will win tonight. The match officially comes to an end when Chris gets pinned by Big E. "Aw dammit." I go over to him as The New Day leaves, and help him to his feet.

When he finally gets to his feet he gives me a codebreaker.