Sick Day

AJ's POV

I woke up to a excruciating pain in my stomach. I felt hot, nauseous, and my stomach was aching.

I get out of Chris' hold making sure not to wake him. I put my clothes back on except my shirt and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I look in the mirror and I looked really pale. I groan and head to the couch with an ice pack from the freezer and place it on my forehead to try and cool my self off.

I tried relaxing as much as I could, but soon I felt myself about to throw up. I rush to the bathroom and start throwing up a lot.

Chris' POV

I slowly wake up and see that AJ isn't in bed with me. I raise an eyebrow as I get out of bed and got back in my clothes.

I hear something coming from the bathroom. I walk in and see AJ throwing up. "AJ!" I yell going by his side and trying to comfort him as much as I could.

When he finished throwing up, I flushed the toilet and gave him his toothbrush so he can brush his teeth. After he finished cleaning up I finally spoke up.

"AJ what happened? Why were you throwing up?" I ask. "I don't know," he groans, "I felt like this when I woke up."

"How many times have you thrown up?" I ask. "Not much.." He hesitates. "AJ?" I say more imperative.  "Fine.. This is the sixth time." He says and my eyes widen.

"Sixth?! AJ, why didn't you tell me?!" I raise my voice. "I didn't want to wake you, please don't be mad. I don't like when you're mad." AJ says with his voice cracking as if he was ready to cry.

"AJ, I'm not mad, I just wish you would of told me sooner." I cup his face and quickly peck his lips. "Baby, you're burning up, you're taking a sick day."

"Okay, are you going to take care of me?" He asks. "Of course I am." I reply. "What about work?" He asks. "I'll tell Hunter and Stephanie you're sick over the phone don't worry." I say kissing his cheek.

He smiles weakly before leaning on me for support. "Okay mister, off to bed for you." I say picking him up bridal style and placing him back in bed.

I exit the room real quick and grab a trash can, and I see an ice pack on the couch. I guess AJ tried to use it earlier. I pick it up so AJ can try and cool off quicker.

"C-Chris-" I hear AJ yell aswell as stumbling. I drop everything and rush to the bathroom and see AJ throwing up again.

I go over to his side and rub his back. I feel awful, I feel like I can't do anything to help him. "I-I just wanna feel better!" AJ cries as he flushes the toilet and washes up.

"I know you do baby, and you will feel better." I say holding him close from behind. He walks miserably back to bed and just lays there looking depressed.

I go to get the trash can and the ice pack. I come back and see AJ in a ball and crying silently. I go in the bed and hug him from behind.

"Why you crying baby?" I ask silently. "I feel really sick, and I don't wanna miss work." He sniffles. "Well we all have to miss work once in a while, but when you're all better you'll be more phenomenal than you already are."

"I hope so." He chuckles sadly. I turn him over and make him face me. I wipe his tears off and peck his lips. "I'm going to make sure you get better." I say and he smiles.

"Thanks babe." He says and rests his forehead against mine. "I'll be nurse/maid Chris for AJ today." I say. "Alright." AJ smiles.

"I even have a surprise for you." I whisper to him and go to the closet and start changing into something. "I was saving this for sexy time," I say from the closet, "but now is a good time to use it."

I walk out wearing this maid outfit (The picture) I bought for AJ to wear when it's sexy time, if you know what I mean, but in this case I decided to wear it. It may be small but if it keeps my love smiling.

"What are you wearing?" He chuckles. "I told you this is what I got for you to wear for sexy time, but I'm wearing it now since your sick and I'm your maid for today. I know it's small but it sort of fits." I explain to AJ.

"That means a lot to me, and you look adorable." He says as I rest his head on his pillow and I place the ice pack on his forehead.

"That good, babe?" I ask. "Yes, very." He says relaxing. "You hungry?" I ask. "A little." He replies. "Okay, I'll be back, there's a trash can in front of you in case you need it." I tell AJ.

"Thanks." He says and I try to walk to the kitchen in these uncomfortable heels. (A/N: I know Chris isn't wearing heels in the pic, but whatever.) When I got there I started thinking, 'What do sick people eat?'

"Soup!" I tell myself after a moment. I see if we have any canned soup, because I can't cook for shit. At the top shelf I see Campbell's chicken noodle soup.

I grabbed the can, and read the instructions. "What does this even mean?" I ask myself. "Oh well I'll just play it by year." I tell myself and turn on the stove.