You Are My Sunshine

AJ's POV

I wake up feeling like all my batteries were charged, which is a bit funny since my babies usually wake me up every two hours and I run on only half a battery everyday. Speaking of the babies, I didn't hear them cry. I sit up seeing Chris isn't in bed with me.

I get out of bed and walk to the nursery and see my babies aren't in there, neither is Chris. I raise an eyebrow and exit the nursery going downstairs and see Chris asleep on the couch with both our babies. I giggle softly and go and get my babies in my arms and go back upstairs. I place them in their crib, before placing a kiss on each of their foreheads.

I go back downstairs and lie down on Chris' sleeping body. I feel his arms wrap around my waist I look and see him looking at me smiling. I smile and peck his lips. "I didn't mean to wake you my sunshine." I say hugging him, resting my head on his chest.

"You didn't wake me, and sunshine? Never heard that one before." Chris says running his hand through my hair. "I know, but it's because You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away" I sing to him.

He chuckle and kisses my head. "You're adorable." Chris says and I blush and wrap my arms around his neck and lay a kiss on his cheek. "Babe, I know you may not agree but I think you should take a day off, and relax." Chris tells me. "What about my babies?" I ask worried.

"I'll be fine with them, go get your sexy ass in the shower and go have a day for yourself. Invite Becky even, whatever you want." Chris says getting off the couch with me in his arms and he sets me down. I giggle and cup his face, pecking his lips. "Alright, whatever you say, baby." I text Becky before going upstairs to shower.

Chris' POV

I was in the nursery feeding the babies and burping them. I finished burping Eli, and while I was burping Cassie, AJ walks in. "Becky is here, so I'm going to head out now." AJ says. "Alright, have fun baby, be careful." I say pecking his lips. "I will, if you need help with the babies, you call me up and I'll be back." AJ says.

"I'll be fine, love." I say. "Just making sure." He smiles walking out the door. "Love you." "Love you too." He calls out. When Cassie finally burps, I put her back in the crib and went to take a quick shower while the were calm. When I was done, I changed their diapers, and put them to nap.

They were pretty tired, so I think they're going to be good until the next feeding, which is around night time. I go downstairs with the baby monitor, and I hear a knock at the door. I get up and answer the door seeing a man standing at my doorway. "Hello, my name is Finn, I'm a friend of AJ's is he here right now?" He asks.

"No, he's not here right now, but you're welcome to stay until he comes home." I say and open the door wider for him. "Thanks, man." He says walking in and I close the door locking it. "How is AJ?" He asks. "He's good, not to eavesdrop or anything, but why'd you need to see him?" I asks.

"Well I don't know if he's ever brought up the names Gallows and Anderson.." My heart skipped a few beats when he brought up their names. "Well, Gallows and Anderson are my good friends and AJ sent him them to jail, now I'm here to get him back." Finn says pulling out a gun and points it at me.

"Woah, d-drop the gun." I say holding my hands up in defense. "I think I should be telling you what to do, I do have the gun Finn says, going up to me and hits my head with the butt of the gun. I didn't completely black out, but I was real close to. I hear the sound of a chair being dragged towards me.