Special Delivery

Time skip to a couple months

A few months have past, and my babies are a few days over due. Chris hasn't been able to get time off, which worries me a bit. I'm afraid I might go into labor while Chris is at work. The only good thing about Chris being at work is that he's doing a live show here in Gainesville.

While Chris was at work, I decided to finish working on the nursery for the babies. Chris already worked on the one for our house in Canada, so I worked on the nursery here in Georgia. All I had to do was just finish painting the closet doors and move a few things into the room, like clothes, diapers, etc.

I take the blue and pink paint and paint half the closet blue and the other half pink. I let the paint dry before painting little red hearts on the pink half and little balls for sports on the blue half. When it was done drying, I put some onesies and socks we got from the baby shower in the closet or in the drawers of the dresser.

When I finished I looked around the room to see what a great job I did with designing this nursery. I felt a kick on my stomach, but it felt different from all the other times one of my babies kicked. I place a hand on my stomach to see if I can find out what it was.

I just shrug it off and walk out of the room and slowly head downstairs to the living room. I turn on the TV and turn on the Dream Cast that we have, because I'm really into retro video games. I was playing Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness (yes that's a real game for the Dream Cast. I play it everyday.) until I got this weird feeling on my stomach.

When I stood up I realized that my water broke, and with that I started feeling excruciating pain on my lower belly. "No no no!" I say and quickly grab my phone. I dial Chris' number and wait for him to pick up.

"Hey AJ, you alright?" Chris says. "Chris, my water broke, and I can't move without getting a sharp pain in my stomach, please help me." I say already crying. "Don't worry AJ, I'm on my way, I'll be home in ten minutes." Chris says.

"Please hurry." I beg Chris as I feel the babies coming already. "Within minutes the door opens and Chris sees me. He runs over to me and picks me up and rushing me to the car.

Chris rushes to the hospital and parks in front of the ER. He jumps out of the car and goes to my side, picking me up and rushing me inside. "Don't worry baby, it's alright, I'm right here." Chris says trying to comfort me.

Chris calls for a doctor and we quickly get into a room. Chris places me on the bed as doctors and nurses surround us, getting ready for the arrival. Chris quickly texts Roman, Dean, and Becky, telling them the situation.

I grab Chris hand, squeezing really hard because I was really scared. "It's okay baby. You're going to be okay and so are the babies." Chris says, kissing my hand. The doctors are done preparing and we start the delivery.

"Alright AJ, I'm going to need you to push." The doctor says and I do as I'm told, still grabbing on to Chris' hand. After a few minutes of pushing, I hear the beautiful cries of one of our babies. I start breathing heavily as I wait for the other one to come.

"Alright AJ, we are now waiting on your baby boy." The doctor says and all I do is nod, because I was still in pain and breathing heavily. About twenty minutes later I feel my baby boy coming. "Okay AJ, you're baby boy is coming I need you to push again." The doctor says and I do what I'm told.

After a few minutes of pushing I hear the cries of my baby boy. I sigh of relief and start breathing heavily as Chris cuts the umbilical cord, and the nurses takes him to check to see if he's  healthy and all that stuff. I look over at Chris and he's looking at me smiling.

"Good job baby." Chris says kissing my cheek, and a few tears fall down my face. "We did it Chris." I say squeezing Chris' hand a bit. "You did it baby boy." Chris smiles wiping my tears off as the nurses bring us our babies.

I hold my baby boy in my arms and he wraps his little hand around my finger. I smile down at him and lay a soft kiss on his forehead, which was covered by his blue hat. I look at Chris and he's holding our baby girl in her little pink hat.

"You want to hold him?" I ask looking up at Chris. "Of course." He says and I slowly hand out baby boy to Chris and he gives my our baby girl. "Hey, baby boy. Hi, it's your daddy, Chris." Chris says smiling at the baby, kissing his head.

I look down at our baby girl and she starts making some cry noises. "Shh. Shh. It's okay baby girl, your daddy's here." I say quietly kissing her forehead, adjusting her little hat a bit and she calms down.

"AJ!" I hear Becky's voice shout from the door and I see her running to me. "Becky!" I say and she pulls me into a side hug and I hug her back. "Congrats lad. I'm super happy for ya." She says. "How's the little fellas?"

"Perfectly healthy, thankfully." I say smiling at Chris. "Would you like to hold her Becky?" I ask. "Can I?" Becky asks with excitement. "Of course, here." I say handing our baby girl to her.

"Hello beautiful. I'm your daddy's best friend Becky Lynch." Becky introduces herself to the baby. "And future god mother." I say to her. "Are you serious?" She gasps. "Yeah, we couldn't have picked a better godmother for our babies." Chris says.

Becky gasps of happiness. "Someone take this baby before I accidentally drop it of excitement." Becky says and Chris quickly hands me our baby boy before rushes to her and takes our baby girl and Becky runs to me and hugs me tightly. "Thank you so much, AJ!" She says and I hug her back.

"You're welcome, Becky." I chuckle. "Did you guys think of names." Becky asks. "Well after some decision making time, we decided on."

What do you think the babies names should be? Comment down below 👇🏻 and I'll choose the names I like most and give cred to whoever came up with the names. -Mox 🤘🏻