Family Buisness

Only because I have this chapter ready, tomorrow is Labor Day so I have the day off and tomorrow will also be makeup day! But for now enjoy! -Mox 🤘🏻

AJ's POV

Chris and I finally decided to name our babies, Eli and Cassidy, Cassie for short. It took us a while, but it's better than them not having a name for over a day. We take Eli and Cassie home and put then in the nursery, so they can sleep. After I closed the door to the nursery I go to mine and Chris' room.

Chris was doing something on his phone, but I really wasn't sure what it was. I go up to him and sit on top of him, since he was laying down on his back. "You know," I say taking off my shirt and throwing it across the room, "it's been a while since we had sexy time."

Chris looks up at me with a smirk and locks his phone before putting it on the nightstand. "The babies are already asleep." I say and Chris pulls me down by the back of my neck and pulls me into a long kiss. I kiss back and feel him getting aroused.

I rip off his shirt, throwing it across the room before kissing him again. He slips his tongue in my mouth, and starts a heated make out session. I take off my pants on boxers and do the same for Chris. He then flips me over on the bottom and starts kissing my neck.

I start moaning a bit as Chris continues to suck and lightly bite down on my sweet spot. "C-Chris.." I moan as he lines himself up with me. "D-do it." He slowly enters me and starts thrusting. He soon picks up that pace and I pull him into another heated kiss.

"D-damn babe, it's been a while since I've been inside you. You're so tight." Chris moans. "I know baby, it's been a long while." I moan as he starts kissing my neck again and picks up the pace. "You like that baby?" Chris asks. "Y-yes.. A lot." I moan.

"AJ, I-I'm close." Chris says and soon cums inside me. We both lay back down on the bed panting a bit. "Babe, I-I really needed that." Chris says in between breaths, placing a hand on my waist. "Me too, baby." I say pecking his lips.

"So does it feel better not being pregnant." Chris asks me playing with my hair. "It has it's pros and cons." I say, rubbing his biceps. "You ready to start work again in a few months?" He asks. "Yeah, just worried about who's going to take care of the baby."

"Already taken care of, since you were out of work for a very long time, you don't know what's going on with our co workers as much as I do. Well, Brie Bella is retiring and said she would love to help babysit." Chris says. "Really, that's great!" I say and my eyes lighten up.

"I know, she said that whenever we need her just give her a call ahead of time, so she can come over." He explains to me, and we hear one of our babies crying from the baby monitor. "Speaking of the babies." Chris chuckles. "Yeah, I'll be right back." I say getting out of bed to go check on my babies, after getting dressed.

I get to the nursery and see my beautiful baby girl in tears. "What's wrong my baby?" I say softly, picking her up and sit on the foot rest in front of the rocking chair, good thing the footrest can rock too. I start rocking Cassidy back and forth for a little bit.

She soon starts to calm down, but is still making small crying noises. I sit on the rocking chair and rest my feet on the footrest. I place the little infant on my chest and she starts falling back asleep. I pat her back gently, before falling asleep myself.

Chris' POV

After the baby started crying, AJ went to go comfort him or her don't know which baby it was. After about twenty minutes, I don't hear anything from the baby monitor anymore. I raise an eyebrow before standing up and walk to the nursery, seeing AJ and Cassie sleeping on the the rocking chair.

I chuckle softly and go get my baby girl, and place her in the crib with my baby boy Eli before going to my other baby boy and take him back to our room. I place him in the bed and strip him to his boxers. I go get ready for bed before coming back to the bed laying down with AJ.

I wake up around six in the morning, due to the sound of my babies crying through baby monitors. I see AJ out of bed and hear him shushing our babies through the baby monitors. I get up and go to the nursery and see AJ rocking Cassie in the little baby swing, and feeding Eli a baby bottle with formulated milk.

"What time did they wake up?" I yawn going up to the baby swing and pick up Cassidy and get her baby bottle and start feeding her. "Around 5:15, I had to spend time preparing their bottles." AJ says as Eli finishes his bottle and AJ starts burping Eli.

"You could of woken me up you know." I say as Cassie continues to drink her milk. "Well, Becky is coming over and wants to help take care of them before she leaves Georgia." AJ says still patting on Eli's back lightly. "Alright, when is she showing up?" I ask and Cassidy finishes her milk.

"Don't know, but probably later this morning." AJ says and looks at Eli, and Eli finally burps but accidentally spit up as he burped and it went all over AJ's face. AJ squeezes his eyes shut so the spit up doesn't get in his eyes and keeps his mouth closed too, and stops what he was doing.

I start laughing and get the rag I was using for Cassie's feeding and wipe AJ's face off. He exhales a bit angrily, and I chuckle and quickly peck his lips before Eli starts crying. "Aw baby Eli, I know you didn't mean to do that. It's okay baby." AJ says and rocks Eli slowly, trying to calm him down.

Eli soon stops crying, and I finish burping Cassie. We rock them to sleep and put one of them back in the crib and the other in the baby swing. AJ and I went back to our room and plopped down on the bed. "Maybe we should tell Brie to get herself some help, so she's not taking care of both babies on her own." AJ yawns.

"After a few more hours of sleep." I say getting in a more comfortable position. "Yeah you're right." AJ says, scooting close to me. I wrap my arms around AJ's stomach, not used to his baby bump not being there. I rub his stomach and AJ start falling asleep.

AJ falls asleep, and I hear one of our babies about to start crying. I quickly go to the nursery and see Cassie crying. I pick her up and start rocking her back and forth, until she calms down. Before I went to put her back in the crib, Eli starts crying. Damn, my children are crybabies.

I pick Eli up and hold him in my other arm and start rocking both babies until they clam down. They both soon stop crying and I decided to take them downstairs, so AJ can sleep. I sit down on the recliner chair and rest back, placing my babies on my chest and let them sleep there.