Spa Day

Chris' POV

I sigh as I watch AJ sleeping on my body, I really wanted to go kick Dolph's slutty ass for doing what he did, but I know I need to stay by AJ's side. I look over seeing AJ's phone is no where to be found, probably still at Dolph's hotel.

I growl silently as I look on the nightstand, seeing AJ's schedule for the next week. I grab the paper seeing that he's going to be doing a lot of house shows in Canada, and RAW is going to be in Winnipeg.

I small smile appears on my lips, since we'll be close to home. I say 'we' because I'm going to go with AJ wherever he goes, last thing I need is for something else to happen to him. I was brought out of my thoughts with the sound of my phone vibrating.

I see I'm getting a text from Becky. "How is he?"  "He's sleeping, looks very peaceful" I text back. "That's good. Hope he feels better when he wakes up. Hey, you think I can take care of the little lads a wee bit longer, Sasha and Bayley are coming over and I want to show off my beautiful god-kids."

I chuckle before texting back. "Go nuts, just please be careful. Oh and also don't leave them anywhere near Dolph Ziggler. He's the pig that raped AJ."  "I will, and it was Ziggler! I want to kick his lass now! Well not now, but when I have time. The girls are here so I'll text you later.

I put my phone down on the nightstand, before looking down at AJ's sleeping body. I run my hand through his long, beautiful brunette hair, before placing a long kiss on his head. I rub his back and neck, feeling so much tense muscle there. He deserves a day of relaxation.

After about thirty minutes, AJ opens his baby blue eyes, and looks up at my with an innocent look on his face. "Hey, sleepy head." I smile running my hand through his hair again. "Hey." He yawns lying down on top of me. "How are you feeling?" I ask kissing his forehead.

"I feel pretty good, just a bit tired still." He say looking around. "Where's the babies?" He asks panicky. "Becky is taking care of them, don't worry." I rub his thigh, as he calms down. "I have something to tell you." AJ says looking at his lap and starts playing with the sheets.

"And that is?" I ask, wondering what's about to come out of his mouth. "I still want to go to work, but if it helps, all week we're going to be in Canada." He says in tone like he's trying to convince me. "Alright, but you have to promise me to be careful." I say. "I will I promise." He says hugging me.

_______________________________

AJ, our babies, and I just arrived at our home in Winnipeg. We placed the babies in the playpen upstairs, while we unpacked everything. After we fed and changed the babies, they soon fell asleep and we placed them in the nursery before closing the door and going to our room with a baby monitor.

AJ laid down on the bed, letting out a groan as he did. "I have a little something for you." I say sitting on the edge of the bed. "What?" He smiles lightly. I'm going to treat to a spa day, I'm going to pamper you to the core." I smile as his eyes lighten up.

"Aw, thanks baby, well where do I start?" AJ says. "You start by getting your sexy body naked and into your robe." I say spanking AJ's butt, so he can move toward the closet. He lets out a giggle, before going to the closet.

While AJ was getting himself ready, I got myself ready as well. I took off my shirt, and I put baggy sweats on that are a bit sagging to show off my V-line. When AJ walked out of the closet in his robe, I couldn't help but just stare, and he stared at me too.

"Look at you, my sexy man." AJ smirks going up to me rubbing my inner thighs. "Okay, I was first thinking about starting your perfect spa day is with a nice, long, hot bubble bath. I say leading AJ to the bathroom where I pre-setup a hot steamy bubble bath with rose petals on the water.