The Royal Rumble

No One's POV

During the Royal Rumble AJ, one of the first superstars to enter, was doing a phenomenal job in his first WWE Royal Rumble match. It wasn't until Chris Jericho's theme song play. Chris entered, and went after AJ.

Chris was trying to throw AJ over the top rope, but he kept fighting back. AJ soon pushed Chris off of him, and went by the turn buckle to rest while Chris was resting against the ropes.

Dolph Ziggler started to run toward Chris to dropkick him over the top rope. AJ went up Chris and pushed him away, and Dolph ended up drop kicking AJ, sending him over the top rope hitting the floor.

AJ's POV

Chris was about be eliminated, but I pushed him and I went over the top rope hitting the ground, getting myself eliminated. I groaned due to me falling right on my back; I slowly make my way back to my locker room in pain.

I get to my locker room and tape my left bicep, because it was in pure pain. I sat on the couch in my locker room, and let a few tears fall from my eyes. I can't believe I gave up the biggest opportunity of my life to someone who doesn't even like me. I'm such an idiot.

The part of me that is madly in love Chris, because my crush just grew twice as much overnight, took over and I took one for him. I guess it's cause I thought it would get him to like me, but I doubt, knowing Chris' attitude, he could care less.

A sharp pain in my taped bicep snapped me out of my thoughts. I winced in pain as I look to see it a little swollen. I get up, wipe my remaining tears out of my eyes, and exit my locker room to go find the medic.

As I was walking, I see a girl, I'm assuming a diva, with orange hair in tears. "Are you okay?" I ask as I walk up to her sitting next to her. "No." She says. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "I lost the biggest opportunity of my life. I didn't beat Charlotte for the divas title, all because her father interfered." She says.

"Yeah, I feel you, I'm in the same situation."  I say. "What happened to you?" She asked, and I explained the whole situation. "Why would you sacrifice yourself for someone who doesn't like you?" She asked. "Don't judge or tell anyone, but I have a small crush on him.." I confess to her.

"You're gay?" She asks. "Bisexual." I corrected. "Right, well regardless your sexuality, I'm no homophobic person." She says and gives me a smile. "Thanks." I say and smile back and we just sit in silence.

"My name's Becky Lynch." She says. "I'm Allen Jones, but people call me AJ." I say. "Well nice to meet you AJ, but I have to go to my locker room." She says and leaves. I watch her leave smiling. I get up, and start heading to the medic.

"Where are you going?" I hear a very familiar voice asking me. I turn and see Chris. "The medic." I say. He comes closer to me and sees my bicep, places his thumb on it causing me to wince in pain. "Come with me." He says and walks somewhere, and I just follow.

We approach his locker room, and he opens the door for me. "Thank you." I say. "No problem, take a seat." He says, and I do as I'm told. He pulls out a first aid kit from his bag, and comes toward me. He sits next to me, and start treating my bicep.

As he was finishing up I couldn't help but ask, "Why are being nice to me." I ask. "Hm?" He asks. "When we first met, you hated me. Now you're helping me, why?" I ask as he finishes and puts the first aid kit away.

"Well you did help me in the Rumble, least I could do is help." He says and looks at me real quick before putting his eyes back on what he was doing, "...And I heard everything you told Becky Lynch." My eyes just widened, and my body was full of fright and embarrassment.

"YOU WHAT?!" I ask, I can't believe he was eavesdropping into my conversation, I feel like a total dumbass now. "I-I'm sorry!" I mange to stay as I stumble toward the door, but he grabs my wrist.

"Hey calm down. First off I'm not a homophobe, and second, I'm bisexual also." He says, causing me to sort of blush; that's a relief, kind of. "It's cute when you blush." He says, and I just smile and look into his beautiful eyes. He smiles back.

He turns me a bit so that my back is leaning against the door, and he just looks at me. He lets go of my wrist and places a hand on my cheek slowly and softly caressing it. He then moves his hands and places them on my lower back, just above my butt.

He pulls me a little closer, and slowly leans in. I a bit anxious, because I've never felt like this toward any of my boyfriends or girlfriends. I just close my eyes and tried to go with it. Within seconds I feel a pair of lips against mine.

I immediately kissed back, and he pulls away, was I too fast??. We just look at each other not knowing what to do, I start getting myself out of his arms slowly and awkwardly, but he just pulls me back and starts kissing me again.

What bothered me is that I'm shorter than him, so it was hard to kiss him because I had to tip toe each time and my toes get tired eventually.

I stopped tip toeing due to my toes giving out on me. Chris lifts me up, not breaking the kiss, and puts his arms under my butt to keep me secured. It's so different none of my boyfriends never did this to me, and I obviously couldn't do that with my girlfriends, but Chris is different. I wrap my arms around his neck and keep kissing him.

After a few minutes we break the kiss for air. Chris sets me down and pulls me with him to the couch. He sits on the couch and puts me on top of him. I position myself by sort of kneeling on him; kind of like a straddle position in a way. I cup his face and start kissing him. He kisses back placing his hands on my lower back.

He starts licking my bottom lip asking me for entrance. I teased him by slowly opening my mouth just to close it all the way and I did that for a few times. He puts his hands on my butt and lightly squeezes it causing me to gasp.

He took advantage of that and slid his tongue in my mouth. As much as I was enjoying it there's still something I don't get. I pull out and he look at me with confusion.

"I'm sorry, there's something bothering me." I start, "Why are being like this to me if you hated me at first. If it was because of what happened at the Rumble, I don't think knowing you, this is how you say thank you." I finish.

"There's something you should know.." He says.