Betrayal

AJ's POV

I was laying in the middle of he ring heartbroken and betrayed. I got to my feet and Chris gave me two more codebreakers. "Now you see how it feels, you son of a bitch!" He yells at me before putting me in the Walls of Jericho.

It hurt so much I started crying in pain, no tears fell out but they were at the urge of doing so. After the officials came out to stop Chris he left me there in pain.

I slowly crawl out, and limp back to my locker room. I pass by Chris' locker room and remembered I left some stuff in there. I slowly open the door, and see he isn't there. I run grab my stuff and run to the exit of the locker room.

I run out the door to see Chris from a distance talking to Dean and Roman. Tears form in my eyes, and I just walk back to my locker room. I sense Chris looking at me, but I just keep walking.

"AJ!" I hear Chris call my name out causing the tears in my eyes to fall down, and I just walk faster. "AJ!!" He yells louder and I start running to my locker room. I get to my locker room and run inside.

I hear the door slam, and I turn to see Chris there looking pissed. "What do you want?" I ask. "I want to know what your problem is?" He says. Oh no fucking way. I couldn't help it I just snapped.

"MY PROBLEM?! I LET YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS AND TAKE MY VIRGINITY JUST TO BREAK MY HEART!!" I yell. "Don't act like you're the victim!! I know all about your dirty games!" He yells.

"What games?!" I ask. "I know you and Charlotte were all at it when you were 'getting your stuff from your locker room last night!' " Chris says. "I don't know what and who you're talking about! I don't even know who Charlotte is!" I say.

"Charlotte Flair! The divas champion! You know damn well who I'm talking about!" He yells. "Where did you even hear that from?!" I ask. "Charlotte told me." He says. "I can't believe you're going to believe her over me!" I say with tears in my eyes.

"I loved you Chris!!" I yell and his face just looks shocked. "I loved you and clearly you didn't love me! I should of never let my feelings for you get the best of me!! Because that already happened in the Royal Rumble!" I yell grabbing my stuff and leaving my locker room.

I started walking quickly to the exit ignoring everyone's looks and judgement. "Hey AJ, what's wrong-"
"I'm fine!" I interrupt Dean and Roman. "AJ! Come back! Please!" I hear Chris yelling behind me.

I start running to my hotel. I get to my hotel dump my stuff on the floor, and go to my bed crying my eyes out, my heart has never been more broken in my entire life.

Chris' POV

After what AJ told me, I knew that what Charlotte said had to be a lie. I ran after AJ looking all over the arena for him. I finally see him heading toward the exit. "AJ! Come back! Please!" I yell out and he starts running.

He runs out of the arena, and I follow after him. As he was running something fell out of his bag. I stop and pick it up and it was an AJ Styles shirt and a piece of paper folded.

I unfold the paper and saw a shirt design. In the middle it said Y2AJ. I really liked that name,but now wasn't the time. I grab the shirt and the paper and ran to the hotel he was staying at.

"Yes, do you know a resident staying here with the name of Allen Jones?" I ask the front desk lady. "Yes, we do, but if you want access to his room I need to know who you are." She says. "I'm his boyfriend." I say. "Alright here's a card key, the room is 574." She says and I take the card and run to the elevator.

I find AJ's room, and I unlock the room. I slowly walk in seeing AJ on the bed crying, not just crying, they were more like violent sobs. I look closer and see he's holding a Chris Jericho shirt. I walk up to him and lay a few kisses on his head.

He lifts his head up with tears pouring out of his eyes. It breaks my heart that I'm the reason why he's like that. I feel tears in my eyes, making my vision a little blurry. "I'm so sorry AJ." I say with my voice cracking.

He immediately starts hugging me, burring his face in my chest and continues to cry. I hold him close letting the tears in my eyes slide down, and I wipe them off. I make AJ look at me, and I wipe his tears with my thumbs.

We look into each others eyes, and our lips were one centimeter away from touching. I close the remaining gap and our lips reunite. After a few seconds I pull away. Looking into his eyes, I can see a small smile on his face.

I place him on my lap and we start kissing again. Our lips moving in sync like the puzzle pieces that have the perfect fit. I feel AJ opening his mouth, and I smile into the kiss slipping my tongue in slowly.

I take off his shirt, and he does the same for me. He lies back so he's lying down on the bed, and I went on top of him. I start kissing his neck, causing small moans coming from him.

Time passes

In the middle of the night I wake up remembering what happened. I tried to move, but I felt something around my waist. I look down seeing AJ's arms around my waist and his head on my chest. I smile as the moonlight from the window shines perfectly onto AJ.

I kiss his forehead, and just glanced at the beautiful moonlight, for I wasn't tired to go back to bed. I look down at AJ once more, kissing his forehead softly one more time.

"I love you, AJ." I say quietly before falling back asleep. What felt like a few minutes I feel the sunlight hit my eyes. I blink a few times to adjust to the light, and look down at AJ who's still in his slumber.

I smile at him and kiss his forehead. I feel him moving a bit and see him facing me. "Morning sleepy head." I say. "Morning." He says as he crawls up to my face and kisses me.

"You sleep well?" I say into the kiss. "Very." He moans into the kiss. We break away, and AJ gets up putting his clothes back on, and starts heading to the exit of the room.

"And where are you going?" I ask him in a sassy, but playful, way. "Uh, the shower," He mimics my tone, "because you left all this cum on me." He says and goes to the bathroom.

He got that right, we were at it almost all night, but poor AJ got tired. He was at the urge of falling asleep on me, so we ended a bit early. I get out of bed and get dressed before heading to the living room.

I walk over seeing AJ bending over to get his toiletries from his bag, fortunately for me, I got the whole view of his butt. I walk up to him still without him knowing, and I quickly grab his ass.

"Chris!" He kind of squeals, before he turns to look at me. I look down at him smirking a bit. "Hey, you gave me the whole view." I said, causing him to turn bright red.

I chuckle. "I'm just kidding, what is it you're looking for?" I ask kneeling next to him. "My shower gel." He says. "You could of just asked me. Here let me get it." I say heading over to my bag.

"Thanks." I hear AJ saying.