Life in Pregnancy 2.0

_______________________________

AJ's POV

It's been five months and I'm now seven months into my pregnancy, I've learned how to contain my moody emotions, but when I do let them all out I'm a crying mess. Chris is the one going to work, and I'm staying home with the babies. This baby had been giving me twice as much moodiness and morning sickness than when I was pregnant with the twins.

I was drinking a protein shake made special for pregnancy, and I hear one of my babies crying. I groan, before standing up and going to the playpen Chris and I now keep in the living room, seeing Cassidy crying. "What's wrong Cassidy?" I ask, picking her up and start rocking her in my arms, and she wouldn't stop crying!

I was soon starting to get annoyed and was about ready to snap, until I heard something that probably just made my day, as I was too busy trying to keep my cool, I didn't notice that Cassie stopped crying. Not only that, but she started babbling a bit. I gasp a bit of pure bliss as I notice both her and Eli babbling as if they were trying to communicate with each other.

I couldn't help, but start crying. I've let my moodiness get the best of me, I was at the urge of snapping at my own babies. I pick Eli up in my other arm and I hold them close before sitting on the floor sill crying. "I love you my babies." I say wiping my tears, and both my babies just look at me not doing or saying anything.

Eli reaches his arms towards me and places his hands on my baby bump, I sniffle and smile a bit. "You see daddy's belly?" I ask my babies, "There's a baby in my belly, and it's going to be your baby brother or sister." Cassie soon stands up on her own. "Cassie! You stood up baby girl!" I gasp and she soon starts walking towards me. "Aw come to you daddy baby girl." I chuckle and she walks to me giggling.

I pick her up and kiss her cheek, as she's babbling. I sit her down towards Eli, before he starts crying. "Aw Eli, you want to walk like your sister." I say, picking Eli up, helping him stand up. "Come walk to daddy." I say, holding my arms out to Eli, and he soon starts walking to me. "Good job my babies." I smile, kissing their heads. "Let's go to the park." I say standing up, before picking them up in my arms upstairs.

I change Cassidy in a little black polka dress, with a pink sweater and her little black converse, before I change Eli into a white polo with shorts that come with built in suspenders and his little black converse. I pick them up, before going downstairs, getting the double stroller and the diaper bag. I exit the house, before locking it, and putting my babies in their car seats of the car.

I get in the drivers seat and I start the car and pull out of the driveway, before driving to the park. While I was driving I hear the babies babbling again to each other. I chuckle, and so here one of them start babbling "dada, dada, dada."  I gasp a bit and soon they both start babbling dada." My babies kept babbling to each other. I pull out some of their toys and hand it to them, after getting out of my car and taking my babies down, bringing them under a tree, watching them play with their toys.

As I was watching them, I notice with the corner of my eye my ex boyfriend and Dolph?? They're holding hands and it looks like my ex has gained weight.. or is he.. pregnant? I look at my baby bump and realize how much of a whore Dolph really is, because unbeknownst to my ex, I'm pregnant with Dolph's baby too. I just look back at my my babies and Eli hands me one of his toys while babbling to me, as if he were trying to tell me something.

I smile and take the toy that Eli handed me, "I'm sorry baby boy, but I don't know what you're trying to tell me." I say in a cute voice. Soon Eli grabs the toy Cassidy was playing with, before handing it to me, still babbling. I chuckle and take the toy, and see Eli trying to pull the toy Cassidy was playing with, so he can hand it to me. "No Eli, that's Cassidy's toy." I say as he keeps tugging on the toy causing Cassie to start crying.