More Than Friends

AJ's POV

I wake up to my phone buzzing, alerting me that I had a message. I groan and reach my arm over to the nightstand and grab my phone. I got a direct message from Twitter from Dolph. My eyes widen a bit as I unlock my phone and open the message.

"Hey, about last night.. I hope I didn't spook you, but I wasn't trying to do what you probably think I was going to do. Let me tell you that that's not was I was going for, I meant to try and get got know you better, but I guess I came in with a different approach. I didn't mean to flirt like that, I just want to get to know you better. -Dolph :)"

I smile and text him back.

"It's okay! It did spook me a bit, but it's good to know that you just want to be my friend.. I'm sorry I kinda.. freaked out :)."

A few minutes later Dolph responds.

"You're fine, but I'll see you at work."

"Absolutely. :3"

I get ready for work real quick before exiting my hotel, and going to the rental car I rented and requested to be taken to my hotel. I open the shotgun seat, placing my bag on the seat, before going to the drivers side and driving to work.

______

I was texting on my phone before work, before a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" Dolph's voice says. "Hi Dolph." I smile and he uncovers my eyes. I turn around to face him and he smiles lightly giving me a side hug. "Hey, so after work there's going to be a little get together at the bar, wanna come?" He asks.

"Sure, I don't see why not." I say. "Great, well after work meet me at this address." Dolph says. "Okay." I say taking the paper Dolph hands me, putting it in my pocket.

__________

After a really good day at work, I go to the bar Dolph was telling me about. I step inside and see Dolph wearing nothing but some sparkly tights. "Dolph?" I ask going up to him. "AJ! You madeit!" Dolph says hugging me. "Yeah, I made it.." I say still a bit in shock from what Dolph was wearing.

"Do you want a drink?" Dolph asks. "Just some water." I say, and Dolph gets me a glass of water and hands it to me. I take a sip and sit down on one of the bar stools, while Dolph takes a seat next to me. I soon finish my water, and within minutes everything goes black.

________________

I slowly open my eyes, not remembering what the hell happened after I got to the bar with Dolph and drinking that glass of water. I try to move, but I felt a bit of a restraint. I look over and see Dolph in the same bed as me completely naked.

My eyes widen as I find out I was naked too. I was about to gasp at the thought that Dolph drugged and raped me. I cover my mouth before slowly getting out of Dolph's hold, getting off the bed. I look for my clothes silently and they're no where to be found. I see Chris' hoodie that he gave me on a chair, in the distance.

I put it on and since it's a bit big on me, it barley covers my crotch and butt. I check the pocket and see me hotel key is still in there. I exit Dolph's hotel room and run to my room, since we are staying at the same hotel apparently. I enter my room after unlocking it, and getting inside.

I breath heavily and use the hotel room phone, and I call Chris. "Hello?" "Hey Chris.." "AJ, haven't talked to you in a while, are you okay baby?" He asks and I try to hold back my tears. "Chris.." I cry, "I-I think I was drugged and r-r-raped." I cry and my tears fall down my cheeks. "What!! Hang on baby, I'm coming over there! This is unbelievable! This is why I didn't want you to leave my sight!" He says.