Dark Days Brighter Nights

________________________________________

No One's POV

"You know babe," Chris tells his lover, who is laying down on his side of the bed almost asleep, "We haven't had 'sexy time' in a long while." Chris starts kissing AJ's neck, roaming his hand down his pants. "Not today Chris, I'm tired and have to be in work early tomorrow." AJ pulls Chris' hand out of his pants.

"Alright.." Chris sighs rolling on his side of the bed, and tries to fall asleep. It has been almost a month since him and AJ had sex, and it had really started to annoy Chris, and he understands that since he's still out, AJ has to work twice as hard for the both of them, but he feels like he's slowly losing his lover.

__________________________________________

AJ's POV

"Okay, I'm heading to work is now baby." I tell Chris as he's feeding baby Eli. "Alright, be safe and call me if you need anything." Chris says and I lean in, kissing his lips, but he doesn't kiss back.. I wonder if it's because we haven't sex in a long while, it's not like I don't want to but I'm really tired by the time I get home from work. I think Chris is starting to get annoyed.

__________________________________________

I was fighting in my match against that asshole Dolph, when I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I quickly give him a phenomenal forearm, before pinning him and run out of ringside, and into my locker room. I barely made it to the toilet, and started throwing up.

When I finished throwing up, I wash up and feel my forehead realizing that I don't have fever.. I exit my locker room, so I can go talk to Shane about it, until I felt someone pin me up against a wall. "You feeling sick AJ, or is it just OUR baby in your belly." Dolph says, kissing my neck, and rubbing my member with one hand and my stomach with the other.

"Get off me!" I yell shoving him off me, and he goes up to me and punches me right under my eye and it starts bleeding. I was at the urge of tears, when Dolph goes up to me and shoves me causing the back of my head to hit the wall and fall down.

"Keep the baby healthy, and enjoy the next nine months AJ." Dolph whispers in my ear, before standing up and spitting in my face, before he starts walking away. "Whore." He says before he leaves me on the floor still bleeding. I wipe the spit off my face and just went back to my locker room, after seeing the medic to get stitches.

I go to the mirror and look at myself.. I am a whore.. I could be pregnant with a baby that isn't Chris'.. I breath heavily to prevent myself for crying, and I rub my stomach. "If there's a little baby in there, don't be scared. I'm not going to get an abortion, I'll take care of you." I say placing a hand on my stomach.

I grab my stuff and decided to go back home early, and see Chris. He's the only one who can make me feel better right now.

_________________________________________

I get home and unlock the door, and I couldn't  believe what I was looking at. Chris was sleeping on the couch and his bags were packed.. I know I was being a bit of a nuisance, but I didn't think it would get to this point.

I sniffle just thinking about Chris leaving while I'm still sleeping, leaving me a note asking for the ring back. Tears fall down as I slowly take my ring off, placing it on the table in front of the couch Chris was sleeping off while whimpering quietly.

I go up to Chris, placing a final kiss on his head, before going upstairs to my room closing the door a bit roughly. I plop down on the bed, sobbing into my pillow, just wanting to die after the kind of day I had.

Chris' POV

While AJ was at worked I talked to Shane and Stephanie about working AJ too hard, and they agreed with my statement and let him take a two month vacation. I spent the day packing our bags, and taking care of the babies of course.

After I finished packing and putting the babies to sleep, I nearly passed out from exhaustion on the couch with the baby monitor in my hand. I was in a deep sleep, but I was awoken with a door slamming. I jolt awake, and look at the front door and it was closed.

I raise an eyebrow and notice the coffee table with AJ's ring on it. I suddenly realize that AJ must of thought I'm moving out and divorcing him, because we are in Georgia, so you get the jest. "AJ?!" I call out grabbing the ring, and rushing upstairs.

I step into our room, hearing AJ's sobbing coming from the bathroom. I knock on the door before opening it. "AJ, baby what's the matter?" I ask placing a hand on his cheek. He pushes my arm off him, and continues to cry.

"AJ?" "I know what you're going to do." He cries. "AJ, it's not what you think it was suppose to be a surprise, but I fell asleep." I say. "How is wanting to leave me be a surprise?!" He snaps at me as I look right into his now red eyes.

"It was suppose to be a romantic getaway for our wedding, and Stephanie and Shane allowed it." I tell him. "A a what?" He asks and his eyes soften up. "A getaway, for our wedding. Everything will be ready by next month, so we'll still be where our wedding is going to be at that time." I tell AJ and he looks me in the eyes staying silent before pulling me into a hug.

I hug him back as he starts crying into my shoulder. "Hey, it's okay I know it was a misunderstanding." I say stroking his hair. "It's not that, I've just had the worst day at work today." He cries, burring his face in the crook of my neck.

"Why? What happened?" I ask sitting on the counter and place AJ on my lap. "I had to end my match early against Dolph, and I started throwing up, and when I was done, I left my locker room and Dolph comes up to me asking if it was the 'baby' in my stomach." AJ explains.

"AJ, why didn't you tell me?" I ask in shock noticing he had stitches. "I was going to wait till I got home, but he started touching me, and when I shoved him off me he punched me, which is why I have the stitches. And he spit in my face and called me a w-whore.." AJ cries even harder.

"I swear when I get back into the ring, I'm going to kick his slutty ass." I say very angrily. "Last thing I wanted to come home to was you looking like you were going to leave me." He says holding me tightly.

"I'll never leave you AJ. Never in my life have I loved someone as much as I love you. We have our beautiful babies, and nothing will ever change that. I hate to break it to ya, but there's no getting rid of me." I say and AJ sadly chuckles.

"I love you, Chris and I don't want to lose you." He says and I smile softly. "I love you  too, AJ." I say pecking his lips. I stand up, placing AJ on his feet. I hold his ring up to him getting on one knee, and he giggles giving me his left hand.

I smile, placing his ring back on his ring finger, before placing a kiss on his hand. I stand up, pulling him close to me and place a kiss on his soft lips and he kisses back. I break the kiss, pulling out a pregnancy test from the drawer, handing it to him.

"It's about time we find out." I say and he nods, and I walk out of the bathroom, waiting on the bed. What felt like forever, AJ walks out of the bathroom with the test in hand. "So?" I ask standing up. He takes a deep breathe before showing me the test that says...

"I'm pregnant."