1. Mr. Nipples Sex Ed

Start from the beginning

I unlock the doors and buckle in. Setting my bag on the passenger seat, I turn the key, hearing the beautiful purr of my car start. I turn on my album and turn the bass up, rolling the windows down when I see Macy walking home.

"Hey." I smile at her and she gets in the car. We sing along to the soundtrack and ignore people staring at us at stop lights. I pull up to the side of her house and shut my car off. I grab my bag and lock the doors.

We walk inside her house and immediately get greeted by her mom. She gushes and tells us how beautiful we look. Macy tells her about her day at school while I grab my books.

I sit at the counter and listen in on their kitchen gossip, while finishing up my homework. I smile at how well Macy and her mom get along. They are so alike, it's as if they're twin sisters. Putting aside the fact that Macy's mom is like fifty.

"Kaplan, how was your day?" She switches to me and I smile. "I'm so proud of you doing your homework right after school. I wouldn't know what that looks like." She playfully glares at her daughter while I laugh.

"I do it right when I come home but I do it in my room." Something about that sentence makes me laughs. She elbows my stomach and mentally scolds me and my dirty mind.

"That's why you have a C in Mr. Henries class?" Her mom challenges and I laugh even harder.

"Better then having a D." I joke and Macy gasps, widening her eyes at my inappropriate joke. I laugh at her reaction and start to finish my English homework.

"I guess that's true. Kaplan you always see the good in things." I laugh loudly but cover my mouth with my hand. Macy laughs as well and her mom furrows her eyebrows but continues to make Kool-Aid.

"Well I have to go. I'm pretty sure Cyrus is home from school." I say once I finish my English homework. I say my byes to Macy and her mom then walk out to my car. I am about to drive away but I see that Booger kid walking. I laugh and turn on the music again.

I turn my car around and drive past him, down the street.

~

"Cyrus?" I call once I get inside. I walk upstairs and set my bag down on my bed and wait for any response. I plop on my bed and scream her name as loud as I can. Still no answer.

What a big shock there.

I sigh and stand up. I walk downstairs and plop on the couch. That 70's Show plays on the TV when I turn it on. After the third episode, I get up and make some noodles for my dinner, seeing the note on the fridge from my dad.

*Kaplan, don't do anything stupid while we are away. Love dad.*

I nearly laugh. I rip the note up and hear a high pitched scream. I shut all of the lights off and the TV. Laughing hysterically, almost in tears, I get behind the couch.

I'm taking a wild guess but it sounds like Mr. Kim found the stuffed dog, I ripped the head off and put red food colouring all over, that I placed in his backyard this morning, before school. I expect him to come over here any time now.

A loud thud is heard on my front door and I laugh even harder. I hold my hand over my mouth when he starts to yell through the door in Russian. He really thinks anyone can understand him? He is dumber than he gives out.

I laugh and walk to my back door. I was still laughing, sliding the glass door open and walking to the table near the backyard set. I pulled the purple lighter out of my pocket and grabbed one of the firecrackers I left on the table. It caught the flame of the lighter and I quickly threw it over to Mr. Kim's backyard. A loud screech came and then a bunch of crackles.