1. Mr. Nipples Sex Ed

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING 'NEON'!!!!!!!!

Enjoy (:

_________

Kaplan.

"Kaplan, just stay here while I get the other student." Mr. Darcy, the principle, tells me. I shrug and walk behind his desk to sit in his giant chair. I mock him, pretending there is another student in here and they are in trouble.

I laugh to myself and put my feet up on the corner of his cherry wood desk. The phone rings in his office and I answer it. "Mr. Nipples sex ed, how may I help you?" I say in a fake Italian accent.

"Um is this Leon Darcy's office?" A stuffy lady asks. I quietly laugh and grab a rubber band ball that was sat on the desk.

"Oh yes. He is busy at the moment but he will be finished soon?" I make a smack noise with the rubber band and yelp as if someone just got smacked. I hear the woman gasp and I hold my hand over my mouth to hide my laughter.

Before she can answer Mr. Darcy walks in and glares at me. "Oh. Here he is now." I hand him the phone and walk back over to my original seat. The other student, Booker Riley, stands at the door with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry about her. I will have to call you back later. I'm busy with some students." He hangs up the phone and glares at me. "Do you realise what you could have done Kaplan? I could have gotten fired." He stands up and paces back and forth.

"No!" I gasp over dramatically. "I didn't even think about that." I say sarcastically and he points his finger in a 'warning' way. "Can I go now?" I raise my eyebrows and stand from my seat.

"No. Sit down now." He growls and I cross my arms over my chest. "Now." He says more sternly. I laugh when the other kid rushes to sit down. I got my amusement so I sat down as well. "Okay, Kaplan tell me what happened with you, I'm pretty sure you had something to do with Booker as well." He glares at Booker.

"I keyed Hansel and Gretel's car." I roll my eyes and Darcy sighs in frustration. I smirk at that and he shakes his head.

"I want full on details." He demands and I roll my eyes again.

"They were being obnoxious so I keyed their precious trams am." I make a face of disgust and Mr. Darcy sighs again. "They didn't even know it was me so why am I here?" I groan and Darcy silences me. He points to Booker and I mute him.

I have seen this kid around school. Everyone thinks he is a hot bad boy but he isn't. He definitely isn't the nicest kid but he isn't a bad boy either. I bet he is afraid to do half the stuff I do. We have spoken on several occasions and he is such an ass, but a scared little ass.

"Well both of you messed up, I'm giving you each sixteen hours of community service. Kaplan if you charge anyone money I will suspend you." He catches my smirk and pinches the bridge of his nose while closing his eyes.

"Are there any other options?" Booker asks. Darcy glares at him and I grab my shoulder bag and walk out. Booker leaves too but walks the same way I do. "Wait Kaplan." He calls for me. I turn around with an arched eyebrow and he looks away.

"What." I demand and he looks back at me.

"Do you know what Mr. Darcy wants us to do for CS?" He asks timidly. I chuckle and continue walking. He follows.

"It doesn't make you cool if you abbreviate stuff that shouldn't be abbreviated. Darcy never said we had to do anything together so we won't. You have fun coming up with ideas on your own." I dismiss him and walk into the girls bathroom.

I tie my blue hair up again into a big bun and tie my black bandana around my head. The bow sticks to the side of my head and I smile at how good my hair looks. I grab my black sunglasses and walk out of the bathroom. I walk to the parking lot, seeing my beautiful black mustang right in my view.