Character Q/A : Part 2

Start from the beginning

Q: Happy Birthday king of pop Michael never let tatiana go you need her and she needs you forever 

A : "Trust me, I'm the one that needs her." He smiles gently intertwining his fingers with Tatiana's. "And thank you so much."

Q: Michael would you ever dance battle Clifton ?

A:  "Yeah, and I'd win." he smirks as Clifton laughs out. 

"He's tripping! I'd win! I taught him everything he knows!" 

"Yeah, yeah..." Michael waves him off teasingly. 

"Just like I beat him in that water fight." Clifton grins spraying the back of his head with a water gun as Michael gasps. 

"Ohhhhh you're getting it for that one!' he laughs as he chases after Clifton. 

Q: Are you and tat going to have a baby?

A: "Uhmm...not now. Maybe in the future, depending on how it all works out. I don't think we are ready for a baby now, but I'd love to have children." he smiles.

Q: do you understand how cute you are im being serious

A: "I'm very cute." he giggles and waves his hand around laughing. "I'm kidding, I swear I'm not a narcissist..." he laughs.

Q: How big is yo dick?

A: "Okay, honestly he got the size of Prince in his pants. It's literately a junior..." Greg laughs as Michael turns deep red as he gets up walking out as Greg howls in laughter. 

"I'm not that little!" Michael shouts in the distance as Prince looks back at him irritated. 

Tatiana's POV

Q: Girl, I luh you, but why haven't you convinced Michael to fire Karen? imma need you to kick Karen's pancake having ass off the Tour!

A: She rolls her eyes. "I've tried....but Michael has a contract with Karen, and he legally can't break it."

"Tat, she's been working with me for years and--" Michael cuts in as she groans.

Q: If Michael cheated what would you do?

A: She sits back and raises an eyebrow. "I cannot disclose that...but I'm sure the talented writers of Law and Order: SVU will find some inspiration on an episode."

Michael gulps loudly as Tatiana giggles. "I'm kidding--but I know he wouldn't. I trust him. "

Q:  do you know how damn lucky you are to even breathe the same air as michael

A: "Except in the morning...his breath smells then." Tatiana giggles as Michael puts a hand over her mouth laughing.

"Take it back!" he laughs moving his hand to her side tickling her as she squirms in her seat laughing.

"Stop!" she laughs out.

Q: Tati what are your plans and goals after the tour ?

A: "Hmm..." she sits back. "I want to get a lot of rest, and sleep." she laughs. "But honestly work on my own music, and create my own sound. Enjoy being around my family, and Michael..." 

Q: When you gon quit making Michael Beg for your body ? When are you gonna surprise him by throwing him down and lay it on em ?

A: "Yeah when is that going to happen, sweetheart?" Michael asks innocently as he sits back staring at Tatiana who blushes deeply.