Just friends and nothing more

"I-" Jimin remained silent... He couldn't promise that he'll be there for Jungkook because after tomorrow... Jungkook will hate him.

              Jungkook looked down and wiped his tears. "I'll let you take your time... I'm sorry for not being able to trust you.. But I'm telling you what any other person would tell you..."

          Jimin exhaled and walked out of the house standing at the porch looking at little sheets of white snow cover the ground. He sat down wanting to go back in because of how cold it was but he didn't want to seem like he lost the argument. Jimin teared up outside in the cold trying to warm himself up.

             Inside the warm house Jungkook looked at Jimin outside in the cold. Jungkook was holding a blanket wanting to go outside to Jimin but he didn't want Jimin to end up yelling at him. Jungkook sighed, "I Just need to make him happy... Before tomorrow... I want to make him happy until then... Maybe it'll increase my chances. Right now? Jimin is mad.." Jungkook talked to himself feeling his tears run down just watching Jimin outside trying to warm himself up.

      Jungkook sucked his teeth and walked out of the door to see Jimin sobbing to himself, Jimin looked up at Jungkook and shook his head. "N-Noo.... L-leave me alone!"

          Jungkook quickly wrapped Jimin around in the warm blanket giving him a kiss on the cheek and breathing onto his neck so he'd warm up. "You may not want me here to bother but I'm not going to sit inside there watching you freeze..." Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips and dried his tears.

                "I-I'm sorry...." Jimin whispered. "I guess I was being an idiot..."

              "You aren't an idiot, babe. You are my smart little baby... I don't want to see you cry... I've told you know."

             Jimin nodded, "I won't cry... For now..." Jimin let out a small giggle getting the blanket and wrapping Jungkook around it too so they both share the blanket and stay together outside.

          "Jimin? We can just go inside and sit by the fireplace~" Jungkook giggled.

           "Shut up~ I want to be here with you outside... It's this or nothing else!" Jimin demanded while Jungkook held the boy tightly.
____________________________________

        Simultaneously, Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi were walking down the grocery store aisles looking around for ingredients for dinner. Taehyung had his arm wrapped around Hoseok while pushing the grocery cart as Yoongi had his hands in his jacket-pocket feeling like a third wheel. "Tae-Tae! I almost forgot, can you go get the milk?"

          "Um... Sure" Taehyung nodded looking over at Hoseok before walking away.

         "Why did you invite me?" Yoongi asked.

           Hoseok stopped walking and looked at Yoongi. "I was hoping you two can get along.."

          "Well? I don't see anything happening!" Yoongi folded his arms. "I don't have to be friends with the alien..."

           "But.. I want you both happy..." Hoseok kept pushing the cart.

          "Is this what it is? Hoseok?"

           Hoseok came to a stop and shut his eyes tightly like he was caught.  "W-what?"

          "You love us both.... No?" Yoongi knew Hoseok was hiding this all along.

        "Can you really tell?" Hoseok looked down.

          "I was able to point it out.. You aren't playing anyone at this game." Yoongi hugged Hoseok from the back. "Don't worry about me.. Just seeing your smile is good enough." Yoongi claimed.

        "So... You won't stay for me?"

           "I'll stay just as a friend... And since you are my friend now... I'll treat you like that and nothing more." Yoongi pulled away from the hug.

           Hoseok smiled and turned around catching Yoongi run off with his instant ramen noodles. "HEY YOU JERK!" Hoseok laughed as Yoongi waved the ramen in the air.

             "I like ramen! See ya tomorrow!" Yoongi smirked and continued running out of the aisle like Naruto.