Reply?

Jungkook blankly stared at the message and closed the laptop letting out a sigh. "I'll reply tomorrow!" Jungkook stood up picking up the banana from the floor and setting the laptop onto the couch and throwing away the banana. Jungkook made his way up to his room to fall asleep on his big wide green silk sheeted bed. Jungkook hugged a white pillow falling asleep thinking on what to respond. The next morning Jungkook woke up to find Namjoon standing beside the bed holding the laptop.

         "I thought you replied!" Namjoon set the laptop down as Jungkook sat up rubbing his eyes.

          "Namjoon! Mind your own buisness!" Jungkook chuckled bringing the laptop onto his lap and running his hand through his hair. "Hmm... Let's see." Jungkook rubbed his hands dramatically but then set the laptop away standing up and walking away from the laptop.

         Namjoon sighed holding the laptop in his arms again. "Fine... I'll tell him to never bother again."

         Jungkook ran back to Namjoon and took the laptop from his destructive hands. "I'll reply!" Jungkook sat on his bed and stared at the message. Jungkook rubbed his chin thinking what to reply.
_________________________________________________Park Jimin__________

Hello!
____________________________________

      Jungkook smiled at his response as Namjoon face palmed. "Wow.. You are some conversation starter.." Namjoon walked out of the room as Jungkook stared at the chat waiting for a response.

        Meanwhile, Jimin was staring at his laptop sitting up on his bed next to the window thinking on what to say. "Should I say.... I enjoy your work? Or jump straight into it...." Jimin thought up what to say and began to type.
____________________________________ ___________Jeon Jungkook________

Hi, I noticed we have the
Same necklace.. If I remember clearly, we used to be close
friends when we were younger. Do you remember me?

Jeon Jungkook: Park Jimin.
Yes, I do. It's been a
while 😅

  Oh you remember! I
Would love to meet up
With you sometimes.. Are you
In Busan?

Jeon Jungkook: currently,
Yes! 😄 we should make
Plans.

Yes how about the
little cafe By the
cinema?

Jeon Jungkook: Ah, dream
Theaters?

Yes.. Can you
Make 1pm today?

Jeon Jungkook: I can make
1pm tomorrow, today I have practice. But I can make it tomorrow.

Thankyou! Well I'll
Text you soon, I have work
Right now. Bye

Jeon Jungkook:
👋
____________________________________

        Jimin quickly shut the laptop and moved it aside feeling a bit of cringe just asking Jungkook to head out, he thought it escalated quickly and felt nervous if the chat wasn't already awkward, just how weird will it be when they meet up in real life? Jimin sighed and got up, he didn't really have work until 5pm. Jimin worked as a waiter at a steak house restaurant. Jimin lied to Jungkook just so he can escape the conversation. However, he will have to text back eventually. Jimin then remembered he worked with Taehyung since they both were waiters! Jimin sighed knowing he had to go to work and see Kim Taehyung aswell! The amount of uncomfortable tension was something Jimin could not stand. But he couldn't hide the fact that he did fall in love with him before.. Many people tend to forget their love life once the relationship is over and say things as if they were never in love in the first place so it wouldn't hurt so much! But no matter how bad they speak of the other... They can't hide the fact that they did love. Park Jimin was at a crossroad, Taehyung was his recent lover but as so as Jeon Jungkook. The only difference was that Jimin never spoke to Jungkook for 12 years and wondered if he was as crazy for him like before. When they were young, Jungkook LOVED Jimin so much! It was very cute but weird at the same time how he wanted to do everything with him. But of course every good thing came to a bad part when Jungkook was becoming a bit possessive at a young age. When Jungkook left Jimin to pursue a musician dream, Jimin was left to wait and soon grew tired of waiting and thought a little dating won't hurt him.

       Little did Jimin know, Jungkook held his promise for all the years because of his job and how he barely goes to meet someone new. He was loyal but Jimin was not.