She-Devil

"...okay...." Jimin nodded. "I'll do it.. But when I do... Get rid of those things!" Jimin felt his tears run down.. He couldn't get rid of her!

         "Mm... Okay~" Missy smiled humming to herself as they heard a door open from upstairs. Jungkook ran up to the stair rails and smiled at Jimin.

       "Jimin! Come upstairs.. We need to talk about the performance! I have an idea!!" Jungkook winked as Missy pressed her phone to her cheek looking at Jimin waiting to see what he'll do.

           Jimin remained frozen and still looking at Jungkook and Missy. "...yeah..." Jimin whispered backing away slowly. He was worried one thing he'll do might have Missy post the photos and the video.

            Jimin gulped and ran out of the house as Missy tried her best not to laugh, she looked back at Jungkook as he too was frozen replaying what just happened in his head. He blinked and continued looking at the door. "J-Jimin?" Jungkook looked at Missy and bolted downstairs to her. "What did you did you do?!

         Missy acted like she was afraid, "J-Jungkook! Calm down!!" Missy looked at Jungkook, she actually enjoyed it.

           "Did you tell him something?" Jungkook looked at Missy.

           "N-no Jungkook!!" Missy shook her head. For a person who was faking it, she was pretty good at acting!

           "Fuck." Jungkook let go of Missy and ran up to his room to call Jimin.

       Meanwhile Jimin was running home. He was afraid of what the girl was threatening to do! He didn't know anything about her and why she wanted to risk Jungkook's career so badly. Jimin was running home in the cold until he recieved a call from Jungkook. He stopped running and picked up the phone.

          "H...H-hello?" Jimin tried to keep his panting down.

         "Jimin... Are you okay?! Baby you left me... What happened?!" Jungkook asked thinking Missy was up to something. He sat down on his bed holding up the house phone to his ear.

           Before Jimin can speak, he can hear steady and silent breathing that wasn't Jungkook's at all! "...are you using the house phone?" Jimin asked. He suspected the other line was in use! Missy was eavesdropping.

           "Yes Jimin... Now please answer my question.. What happened?" Jungkook asked as Jimin hanged up on purpose!

            Jungkook grew worried, "What happened? Did Jimin grow tired of me?" Jungkook thought as his creepy overprotective side took over. "Why is he going to bail on me?! Christmas is coming quickly.... And he bails on me?!" Jungkook threw the house phone and sighed heavily. "Maybe... Maybe it's something to do with his ex?" Jungkook was angry. He decided later on he'd go to Jimin's house to see what's wrong.

        As soon as Jimin hanged up, he knew Jungkook will come to him. Jimin was really smart. Soon he made it home noticing it was getting cold outside like it was going to start to snow. He sighed and sat down on his bed looking at the roses... That's when an idea came into his head! He'll change his password, tell Jungkook about it and the problem will be solved! Just.... How will he get rid of Missy's phone? He doesn't know how much photo's she has saved on her cloud but he needed to invade her house if he was to do this correctly. Jimin knew he wasn't dealing with a normal girl... He was dealing with a crazy obsessed person who wanted Jungkook badly! He just wished Jungkook would know this is the time to finally come to Jimin's house! He noticed Jungkook would be the type who would come over to Jimin's house to see what's wrong because believe it or not.. Jungkook was very clingy and would be there stuck to Jimin no matter what.

         Jimin accessed his laptop to log in and change his password. He confidently typed in his password but apparently, his password didn't match! "...That bitch..." Jungkook murmured. Missy changed his password too! She was intelligent and he was surprised she thought this through... Jimin tried to take back his password but his email was changed.. She successfully hacked into Jimin's account leaving him to worry now.